Table of Contents
Women in STEM Scholarship – Applications from eligible students are currently being accepted for the Zonta International Women in STEM Scholarship. Zonta International is providing a complete scholarship to all students.
About Women in STEM Scholarship
In order to encourage women to seek education, job prospects, and leadership roles in information technology, Zonta International established the Zonta International Women in Technology Scholarships.
The Zonta club, district/region, and international levels are where the program is active. One candidate may be submitted for an international scholarship by each Zonta district or area.
- Women in Business Scholarship
- Cranfield University Excellence Scholarships
- Victoria University of Wellington NZIER Scholarship
Women in STEM Scholarship Portal
Zonta Women in STEM Scholarship Portal is a page on the official websites of the firm where all registration process is carried out. You are to filled up your form and get your credentials/Document uploaded. To be selected, you must adhere strictly to instructions.
Benefits of the Scholarship
- Zonta International will provide a $5,000 prize to one candidate from each of its 31 districts and one region.
Requirements for the Scholarship
• Women of any age and nationality who are enrolled in a STEM degree program at an approved university, college, or institution and who exhibit exceptional potential in the field and who reside in a Zonta district or region are eligible.
• Online students who are enrolled at an approved university, college, or institute are also qualified to apply.
• When submitting an application to the local Zonta club, students must be enrolled in at least the second year of an undergraduate program or the final year of a master’s degree.
• Candidates must be enrolled in school when the scholarship money is awarded and may not expect to graduate before April 2024.
• Applicants for the 2023 Jane M. Klausman Women in Business Scholarship may not also apply for the 2023 Women in STEM Scholarship.
• Club members and individuals with direct membership with Zonta International and employees of Zonta International and Zonta Foundation for Women; and their family members (ancestors, descendants, adoptees, siblings, nieces or cousins, and those of their spouse or co-habiting partner), are not eligible to apply for the Scholarship.
• Golden Z club members are eligible to apply.
• Applicants from geographic areas within a Zonta district/region where no clubs are located will be considered and are eligible to apply for the international scholarships via a Zonta district/region.
How to Apply for Women in STEM Scholarship
Thank you for the time you spent to digest this article, i hope you find this information useful on Women in STEM Scholarship , please share it in social media platform for friends and family.