Table of Contents
Women in Business Scholarship -Applications for the Women in Business Scholarship are now being accepted from eligible students. It is a fully paid scholarship offered by Zonta International to all students.
About Women in Business Scholarship
The Women in Business Scholarship Program supports female students who want to pursue undergraduate and graduate degrees in business management and break down gender stereotypes in all settings, including the boardroom.
The Zonta club, district/region, and international levels are where the program is active. One candidate may be submitted for an international scholarship by each Zonta district or area.
- Cranfield University Excellence Scholarships
- Victoria University of Wellington NZIER Scholarship
- Spanish Government Masters Scholarship
Women in Business Scholarship Portal
Women in Business Scholarship Portal is a page on the official websites of the firm where all registration process is carried out. You are to filled up your form and get your credentials/Document uploaded. To be selected, you must adhere strictly to instructions.
Benefits of the Scholarship
- The Zonta club, district/region, and international levels are where the program is active. 37 foreign scholarships worth $5,000 are available from Zonta International. One applicant from each district or region may be submitted for a scholarship abroad.
- A total of two candidates may be submitted by the five largest districts.
Requirements for the Scholarship
1. Women of any age who are enrolled in a business program who major in one of the following fields: marketing, business management, business technology, or economics,
Additionally, students demonstrating exceptional potential in the fields of operations management, human resources management, international business, or entrepreneurship at an authorized university, college, or institution who reside in or are enrolled in a Zonta district or area are eligible.
2. Online students who are enrolled at an approved university, college, or institute are also qualified to apply.
3. When submitting an application to the local Zonta club, students must be enrolled in at least the second year of an undergraduate program or the final year of a master’s degree.
To be eligible, applicants must still be enrolled in school at the time the scholarship money is awarded and may not have graduated yet.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
Thank you for the time you spent to digest this article, i hope you find this information useful on Women in Business Scholarship, please share it in social media platform for friends and family.