Table of Contents
Western Sydney Postgraduate Scholarship – Applications from qualified students are now being accepted for the Western Sydney Postgraduate Scholarship. It is a fully paid scholarship available to all Western Sydney University-sponsored students.
About Western Sydney Postgraduate Scholarship
Many merit scholarships are being offered by the University of Western Sydney to international postgraduate students entering for the 2023–2024 academic year.
Students of all nationalities enrolling in any of the university’s approved postgraduate programs are eligible to apply for the University of Western Sydney International Postgraduate Scholarships 2023/2024.
No separate scholarship application is necessary; all overseas applicants have already been automatically considered for the university-funded scholarships.
The terms of the scholarship will be described in the Letter of Offer if students meet the eligibility requirements.
- Qatar University Scholarships
- Avancez Scholarship for African Students
- ETH Zurich Masters Scholarships
Benefits of Western Sydney Postgraduate Scholarship
$6,000 per year contribution to tuition fees (up to a maximum two years)
The benefits will be awarded to applicants who meet the minimum enrolment requirement for the above eligible courses.
Requirements for Western Sydney Postgraduate Scholarship
To be awarded the University of Western Sydney International Postgraduate Scholarships 2023/2024, applicants must:
1. Be an international student and not an Australian Citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia. If your status changes to one of these during the study period the scholarship will discontinue.
2. Satisfy the academic eligibility requirements for either of the multi-year scholarships in their most recent completed tertiary qualification recognized by Western Sydney University.
3. Satisfy all other admission requirements and accept their admission offer.
4. Commence a new program of study in 2023 for the first time.
Applicants are not eligible if they:
1. Are a citizen of Australia or New Zealand, or hold permanent residency in Australia.
2. Are a study abroad or an exchange student coming to the University.
3. Are currently enrolled at Western Sydney University and apply for a scholarship for their existing program of study.
4. Do not commence study in the session and year indicated in their offer. Commencement may not be deferred.
5. Do not submit a fully completed application and/or acceptance.
6. Are applying to study a program located at Sydney City campus.
7. Are applying to study a postgraduate program that is less than one year duration.
8. Have been granted more than 80 credit points advanced standing (Note: In the event of 80 credit points of advanced standing, the scholarships will apply to the reduced duration of the program after the advanced standing has been applied and will not exceed the annual value of the scholarship in any one year of full-time study.
9. Study less than 80 credit points to complete the program.
10. Have been awarded another scholarship by the University or another organization that covers the cost of the tuition fees (fully or partially) to study at Western Sydney University.
11. Are enrolling in a higher degree research program e.g. PhD.
How To Apply For Western Sydney Postgraduate Scholarship
Thank you for the time you spent to digest this article on Western Sydney Postgraduate Scholarship, i hope you find this information useful, be a blessing for someone today by sharing it in social media platform for friends and family.
- 30 Cheapest Colleges around you in Texas with Good Acceptance Rate.
- 7 Great U.S Colleges and Universities that offer Full Time
- Military Schools for kids
- Interior Design Colleges in the United States
- Cost of Study in US for Undergraduate and Masters Program
- Best Ranked University in Computer Science in the World