Table of Contents
Vacancy at First Bank Nigeria- First Bank Nigeria recruitment is open, interested qualified applicants are advised to apply through the official application portal. Digest on for more information on how to apply.
Job Title: Analyst, Core Banking Application Development
Location: Samuel Asabia House, Lagos, Nigeria
Job Objectives for Vacancy at First Bank Nigeria
- To develop a comprehensive IT solution or service design based on functional specifications in order to adhere to quality, performance, and technical requirements.
To design, configure and/or customize technological solutions, based on the functional and technical specifications, to fulfill quality & performance requirements.
- To specify what is the service effect, how will it be supplied, and how will consumers consume it.
Duties/ Responsibilities for Vacancy at First Bank Nigeria
- Assist in planning, coordinating and supervising all activities related to the design, development and implementation of the systems and software applications on the Finacle core-banking platform
- Assist in developing integration services using Finacle Integrator as interface between 3rd party applications and the core-banking platform
- Assist development Team Lead in all activities with respect to application development & management operations and support on the Finacle core-banking platform.
- Contribute to planning the introduction of new application systems and automation of scripts on Unix platform
- Assist in developing prototypes (to improve envisioning and communication) and proof-of-concept systems (to test technology) to validate potential solutions
- Design technical solution including high level( entity – relationship, data flow) to low level(field structures, database schemas) design on Oracle database platform.
- Develop technical design that will support the development, execution and operations of the service.
- Assist in developing service acceptance criteria. Propose performance levels for new service. Review and verify service requirements with users .Agree and document service acceptance criteria
- Create the service development plan. Review and agree with users
- Build, configure or customize the technical solution (technical code components and services)
- Ensure compilation of code and components into application.
- Manage automation and monitor application integration as code iteratively goes through assembly and product test
- Implement a controlled process that extracts software artifacts from the code repository, transforms it to an integrated product, and returns the result to the code repository
- Actively participate in unit testing / quality reviews through the build phase to ensure that the solution meets the agreed functional specifications
- Assist in maintaining, supporting and upgrading existing IT systems and applications
- Participate in the customization of application packages
- Ensure that solutions meet requirements outlined in the design documentation
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness in delivery of reports
Job Requirement for Vacancy at First Bank Nigeria
- Minimum of a first degree or its equivalent in a business /IT related discipline
- Masters, MBA or a recognized professional certification will be an added advantage.
- 3+ years of experience in designing, developing and delivering solutions on Finacle Core Banking application platform including Finacle Scripting language and Form design
- Experience on PL/SQL, SQL database programming language
- Familiarity with Java and Soap Web services
- Deep Familiarity with ISO-8583 and Connect 24 and Finacle Integrator Interface
- Working knowledge of Finacle Integrator and its configuration.
- Familiarity with IBM AIX Unix shell scripting and its technologies.
- Familiarity with IBM WebSphere hosted solutions
Vacancy at First Bank Nigeria Portal
Vacancy at First Bank Nigeria Portal is a page on the institution’s official webpages, where the registration procedure is completed. You must complete your form and attach your credentials via the designated portal.
How to Apply for Vacancy at First Bank Nigeria
The application process is easy and direct. To apply, you must follow the enumerated rules below.
- You are to locate the vacancies that match you.
- Sign up with your email address and follow the instructions
- Provides required information
- Click on the Submit button
- Success confirmation is flagged up.
- You are to Visit the official portal by Clicking APPLY HERE to start the process
Thank you for the time you spent digesting this article on Vacancy at First Bank Nigeria, I hope you find this information useful, please share it on social media platforms for friends and family.