Table of Contents
US Army Recruitment for Foreigners: Applications are invited from suitable qualified candidates/Foreigners into the US Army Cadets for the application intake, Check out the procedure and apply for the US Army Job below.
The US Army Recruitment for Foreigners
The USMA (United States Military Academy) also known as the west point army. Is a four-point co-educational federal service academy, located in West Point, New York in Orange County. The United States Army is the land warfare service branch of the United States Armed Forces. It is one of the eight U.S. uniformed services and is designated as the Army of the United States in the U.S. Constitution.
US Army Recruitment for Foreigners Application Form Portal Login
This is to inform all interested applicants who wishes to join the US Army especially the US citizens that the 2022/2023 US military Academy online application form is out. Interested applicants are advised to go ahead and apply online to enable them to join the world best military Academy in the world.
Candidates for Admission must both apply directly to the academy and receive a nomination, usually from a member of Congress or Delegate/Resident Commissioner in the case of Washington, D.C., Puerto Rico, Northern Mariana Islands, Guam, American Samoa, and the Virgin Islands. Other nomination sources include the President and Vice President of the United States.
Candidates applying for this year US Army Recruitment For Foreigners must:
US Army Recruitment for Foreigners General qualifications:
- Not be married.
- Not be pregnant.
- Be at least 17 but not older than 22 on July 1 of the year they enter West Point.
- Not be legally responsible for support of any children
- Proof of citizenship (if you were not born in the United States)
- Social Security card
- Valid driver’s license or current state identification card
- A direct deposit form from your checking account (signed by a bank official)
- Original or certified copies of your marriage certificate, divorce decree or separation order (if applicable)
- Original or certified copies of birth certificates of children under 18; affidavit of support from parents; court documents and direct deposit forms if ordered to pay spousal and/or child support (if applicable)
- If you are married to a service member in the military, you need to have the name, Social Security number and military address of your spouse
- Copies of your lease agreement or rental contract for any dependents residing outside of government quarters (if applicable)
- Original or certified ROTC documentation (if applicable)
- Original college transcripts; GED or high school diploma
US Army Recruitment for Foreigners Medical Qualifications:
- Be in good physical and mental health.
- Pass a medical exam (DODMERB).
US Army Recruitment for Foreigners Physical Qualifications:
Each candidate should have
- Above-average strength, agility, and endurance.
- A strong performance on the West Point Candidate Fitness Assessment (CFA).
How to Apply for US Army Recruitment for Foreigners
To register for the US army recruitment for foreigners, All interested applicants are to use the link below https://www.goarmy.com/learn/apply.html to apply.
For more Information: Visit US military Webpage
I hope you find this article helpful? Please Share it with friends and family. Use any social media button.