Table of Contents
University of Queensland Postgraduate Scholarship -Applications for the University of Queensland Postgraduate Scholarship are currently being accepted from eligible students. All University of Queensland-sponsored students are eligible for this fully paid award.
About the Scholarship
These scholarships offer a living stipend to assist you as you finish a research project for a Doctor of Philosophy, Master of Philosophy, or research-focused professional doctorate at the University of Queensland.
- University Of Kent Bachelor Scholarship
- Canadian Universities Postdoctoral Scholarship
- University of Michigan Livingston Awards
- MMEG Scholarships for Women
Benefits of a University of Queensland Postgraduate Scholarship
Queensland Postgraduate Scholarship provides tuition expenses and a base income of AUD 38,854 per year.
Requirements for University of Queensland Postgraduate Scholarship
1. Awarded to Australian Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people to undertake a Master of Philosophy or Doctor of Philosophy in any field at The University of Queensland.
2. Studying full-time and onshore in Australia.
3. Nominated by an enrolling school or institute at UQ..
4. Assessed by the Graduate School as meeting all conditions for admission to the higher degree by research program.
Conditions for Queensland Postgraduate Scholarship
You Must not:
1. Hold a qualification at the same or a higher level than the higher degree by research program you are undertaking.
2. Be receiving a living allowance award, scholarship or salary providing a benefit greater than 75% of the RTP Scholarship living allowance rate to undertake the higher degree by research program.
3. Be receiving a Commonwealth-funded tuition fee scholarship.
How to Apply for the University of Queensland Postgraduate Scholarship
Thank you for the time you spent to digest this article on University of Queensland Postgraduate Scholarship, i hope you find this information useful, please share it in social media platform for friends and family.