University of Otago Masters Scholarships – The University is now accepting applications from suitably qualified students into their University of Otago Coursework Masters Scholarships for students. It is a fully-funded scholarship for all students.
University of Otago Masters Scholarships ; About
The University of Otago is a collegiate university located in Dunedin, Otago, New Zealand. It scores highly for average research quality, and in 2006 was second in New Zealand only to the University of Auckland in the number of A-rated academic researchers it employs.
Masters Scholarship Eligibility
To be eligible, applicants must be:
1. Obtaining their first Otago Coursework Master’s qualification.
2. Domestic students or international students
3. Undertaking a Coursework Master’s degree (degree by papers only, or, if a research component is included, the research paper should have a point value of less than 90 points)*
- Corporate Scholarships
- Full Ride Scholarships 2022/2023
- The 30 Best Paying Jobs for Graduates
- University of Otago Coursework Masters Scholarships
How to Apply
Due to the limited number of University of Otago Coursework Masters Scholarships available (20), application invitations are restricted by a nomination system.
MASTERS SCHOLARSHIP PROCEDURE
Once a student has been admitted to their programme of choice, the department will assess their suitability for scholarship funding and advise the Scholarships Office that they wish to nominate a candidate for this scholarship.
The Scholarships Office will then send an invitation to the candidate via eVision. Please note that due to the competitive nature of this scholarship, candidates who will likely be nominated for this scholarship will usually need to have a GPA of at least an A on their most recent year of study.
A decision regarding these scholarships will be made by the month preceding the commencement of the programme of study.
For more information, visit the Official Webpage
Please share to friends and Family. I wish you the best