University of Michigan Livingston Awards -Applications for the University of Michigan Livingston Awards are now being accepted from eligible students. It is a fully financed scholarship available to all University of Michigan-sponsored students.
About University of Michigan Livingston Awards
The Institution of Michigan, often known as the University of Michigan (UM, U-M, U of M, or UMich), is a public research university in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
In order to reward excellent reporting and advance the careers of journalists under the age of 35, the Livingston Awards for Young Journalists were established in 1981. The Livingston Awards have recognized outstanding young journalists and the subsequent group of newsroom executives for more than 40 years.
Benefits of University of Michigan Livingston Awards
$10,000 awards in three categories—local, national, and foreign reporting—will be given out. There isn’t a cost to enter. Instead of the media organizations, the journalists receive the prize money directly.
Requirements for University of Michigan Livingston Awards
1. Entrants must be 34 years of age or younger as of December 31, 2022.
2. Multiple bylines are eligible, but all must meet the age criteria.
3. One entry per individual is accepted. One entry can be a single piece or a maximum of three pieces either from a published series, an original piece and its follow-up developments or three pieces clearly tied together in a beat. All pieces of the series must be published by the same organization.
4. There is no limit to the number of entries that a media organization can submit, provided that they enter only one entry per reporter.
5. People can enter alone or through their organization.
6. Eligible works include those in print, internet, audio, video, and data visualization. Photography that is still is ineligible.
7. The work needs to run in outlets under American authority. Entrants are not required to be U.S. citizens.
8. Entries must be directly related to current events or include new information about old events. Features and commentary are eligible.
9. Submissions must consist of materials prepared in the ordinary course of the journalist’s professional production. Materials prepared by journalists specifically for submission to the Livingston Awards do not qualify.
10. Student media are not eligible.
12. Competition is limited to work published or appearing during the calendar year ending December 31, 2022.
13. The Livingston Awards reserves the the right to use any part or whole of any entered piece for publicity or educational purposes.
14. Winners will participate in an outreach event arranged by the Livingston Awards.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
February 1, 2023.
Thank you for the time you spent to digest this article University of Michigan Livingston Awards, i hope you find this information useful, please share it in social media platform for friends and family.
- 30 Cheapest Colleges around you in Texas with Good Acceptance Rate.
- 7 Great U.S Colleges and Universities that offer Full Time
- Military Schools for kids, Check out USA Application
- Interior Design Colleges in the United States
- Cost of Study in US for Undergraduate and Masters Program
- Best Ranked University in Computer Science in the World