Table of Contents
University of Dundee Global Scholarships – Applications for the University of Dundee Global Scholarships are currently being accepted from eligible students. It is a fully paid fellowship available to all University of Dundee-sponsored students.
About the University of Dundee Global Scholarships
University of Dundee Global Scholarships Portal is currently open, so interested applicants are encouraged to apply.
Scotland’s Dundee is home to the public research institution known as the University of Dundee.
With a gift from the illustrious Baxter family of textile manufacturers, it was established as a university institution in 1881.
The University of Dundee’s entering year is the only time this scholarship is available; it cannot be applied to earlier years.
International Students who are prepared to enroll in a full-time program at the university are eligible for the University of Dundee Global Excellence Scholarship.
University of Dundee Global Scholarships Portal
University of Dundee Global Scholarships Portal is a page on the official websites of the institution where all registration process is carried out. You are to filled up your form and get your credentials/Document uploaded. To be selected, you must adhere strictly to instructions.
Benefits of the Scholarship
- This scholarship, which has a £6,000 value, is given as a tuition fee remission.
Requirements for the Scholarship
- Applicants must be international students.
- Hold an offer to study an eligible Undergraduate or Postgraduate Taught course at the University of Dundee.
- Undergraduate – Must hold an offer for a full time, on campus course – this excludes any course in the School of Medicine or Dentistry. Note: The course must be 120 credits.
- Postgraduate taught – Must hold an offer for a full time, on campus course in any academic school. Note the course must be 180 credits, apart from PGDip in Professional Legal Practice.
- Master of Research and Masters by Research Courses are covered by this scholarship.
- Undergraduate – UK BBB A-Level or above (or equivalent). Postgraduate Taught – UK 1st Class degree (or equivalent).
- UK Equivalencies of all Academic Qualifications are at the discretion of the University of Dundee.
- Be classified as an International Fee-paying student by the University of Dundee.
- Not be studying a PhD Course.
- Have a Course tuition fee of £19,600.
How to Apply for University of Dundee Global Scholarships
The application process is simple. To apply, follow the procedures below.
August 31, 2023.
Thank you for the time you spent to digest this article, i hope you find this information useful on University of Dundee Global Scholarships, please share it in social media platform for friends and family.