University of California Masters Scholarship – Applications for the University of California Masters Scholarship are now being accepted from eligible candidates. All students are eligible for this fully funded scholarship, which is offered by the University of California in collaboration with MasterCard, for more details on application read further…
About the University of California Masters Scholarship
There are ten campuses in the University of California system, five medical facilities, and three linked national laboratories. The administrative center for the university is the Office of the President, situated in Oakland, California. Before being considered for the MasterCard Foundations Scholars Institution, candidates for master’s degrees must first submit an application to a graduate program.
- Monash University Humanitarian Scholarships
- Drake University Freshman Scholarship
- Stephen Young Global Leaders Scholarship
Benefits of University of California Masters Scholarship
MBA students need to secure additional funding from Haas Business School through obtaining Haas scholarship, which requires meeting the Round One or Two application deadline.
Requirements for University of California Masters Scholarship
1. Being a citizen of a Sub-Saharan African country: If you have refugee status, are stateless, or have other questions regarding your citizenship, you may still be eligible.
This scholarship is not intended for citizens of North African countries.
2. Excelling Academically: All prospective Scholars must first be admitted to UC Berkeley to be considered for the Scholarship. An important criteria for admission to the University is demonstrated academic excellence.
3. Coming from an Economically Disadvantaged Background: We aim to admit those from the bottom two income quintiles per country.
This Scholarship is designed for those extremely talented individuals who have no other means of acquiring the further education required to help realize their dreams and ambitions.
4. Having shown the will to give back to your community, country, or continent: We are looking for well-rounded students who are engaged in activities beyond the classroom.
Some may be directly related to your field of study, but this may also include other issues (social, economic, political) that you are working on and passionate about.
Applicants should elaborate on their achievements both in their application to UC Berkeley, and then later on the Scholarship application.
5. Having expressed the desire and intention to return to your home country after completing your studies: We are looking for students who are engaged with and passionate about issues affecting their communities, and who will take advantage of their education at UC Berkeley to better equip themselves with the knowledge and training to address these issues upon return.
While important work can be done from abroad, the intention of this Program is to enable Scholars to return home, after forming valuable professional connections through internship and job placements
How to Apply
Applicant should adhere strictly to instructions, interested persons should apply via the Portal or APPLY HERE
Thank you for the time you spent to digest this article on University of California Masters Scholarship, i hope you find this information useful, please share it in social media platform for friends and family.