UNILAG Microfinance Bank Recruitment – University of Lagos Microfinance Bank Recruitment is now ongoing, qualified and interested applicants who are keen to join the services of UNILAG are encouraged to apply. For additional info on how to apply read more.
About UNILAG Microfinance Bank Recruitment
Unilag Microfinance Bank was duly registered in April 2020 with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) and was licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria to operate as a microfinance bank in February 2021. The Bank is a conception of the University of Lagos Management championed by the erudite Vice chancellor, Professor Oluwatoyin Ogundipe.
The focus of the Bank is to provide microfinance banking services to individuals and businesses within the University of Lagos environment as well as small and medium scale enterprises beyond. Unilag Microfinance Bank has made appreciable investments in technology with a view to being a leading digital bank in Nigeria.
With sufficient capital base and experienced team of board members and management, the Bank is positioned to deliver effective and efficient banking services targeted at the young and the middle class without prejudice to the elites.
UNILAG Microfinance Bank Recruitment Portal
UNILAG Microfinance Bank Portal is a page on the official websites of the firm where all registration process is carried out. You are to filled up your form and get your credentials/Document uploaded. To be selected, you must adhere strictly to instructions.
UNILAG Microfinance Bank Recruitment Requirements
- Advanced competency in written and oral English with the ability to communicate clearly and confidently in a professional work environment.
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or NIN number
- A minimum of five (5) credits including English and Mathematics in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE) or O/L.
- Interested candidates should be minimum of 18 years at the time of application.
- Possession of appropriate academic qualification in relation to the applied position from a recognized institution.
- Professional qualifications and/or certifications proffer will be an added advantage.
- Must be adaptable and demonstrate the ability to traverse different assignments and work locations.
How to Apply For UNILAG Microfinance Bank Requirment
The application process is simple. To apply, follow the procedures below.
- You are to locate the vacancies that match you by country filter.
- Sign up with your email address and follow the instructions
- Provides required information
- Click on the Submit button
- Success confirmation is flag up.
- You are to Visit the official Portal via https://unilagmfbank.com/job-openings/ or APPLY HERE to start the process
Latest on UNILAG Microfinance Bank Recruitment
You are advised to keep checking this Portal regularly for latest development; we publish the latest news regarding the UNILAG Microfinance Bank Recruitment, Keep visiting the site and stay informed.
Do bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
Please do not offer bribe, gratification in the guise to be offered employment as offer is strictly on merit beware of SCAM.
Thank you for the time you spent to digest this article on UNILAG Microfinance Bank Recruitment, i hope you find this information useful, please share it in social media platform for friends and family.