Table of Contents
UNICAL Admission List is out – The University of Calabar (UNICAL) admission list for the current academic session has been released by the school management. See how to check your admission status below. Note that the first batch admission list is out.
UNICAL Admission List – How To Check
Again, the UNICAL 1st Batch of UNICAL Admission List for the current academic session has been released. Candidates who applied for admission in the university and took part in the UNICAL Post UTME screening exercise are by this notice advised to proceed to check their admission status.
The Unical admission list of admitted candidates has been made available on JAMB website. Candidates can follow the procedure below to check their admission status.
Also See: UNICAL Admission List
How to Check and Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- Go to http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/ and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
- Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice just move down on the page you will see “Check Admission Status”.
- Click on this “Check Admission Status” and you will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS page
- After clicking on “Check Admission Status”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details and your JAMB admission status.
- If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to accept or reject the admission.
You can also click Here
The University of Calabar – also known as UNICAL – is a university situated in Calabar, Cross River State, southeastern Nigeria. It is one of Nigeria’s second generation universities. The University of Calabar was a campus of the University of Nigeria until 1975. The architecture was designed by John Elliott. It was established by decree to fulfill this traditional mandate, its motto “Knowledge for Service”.
The Vice Chancellor is Prof.James Epoke. The Registrar is Mr. Moses Abang. The University of Calabar was one of the foremost Nigerian Universities to automate students’ registration processes through the College Portal and has taken a step further to automate her alumni relations which includes an online transcript request and processing first of its kind in the country.
The male students are known as Malabites, while the female students are Malabresses. The male hostel is called Malabo. This was a result of challenges faced by the students at a time which coincided with the suffering experienced in Malabo by Nigerian deportees from Equatorial Guinea (whose capital is Malabo) at the time.
I hope you find this article helpful? Please Share it with friends and family. Use any social media button.