UCH Nursing Admissions 2022/2023 – University College Hospital, Ibadan Nursing Admissions is now open, qualified and interested candidates who want to study Nursing at UCH ibadan are advised to apply through the official application portal.
About UCH Nursing Admissions
The University College hospital (UCH) was strategically located in Ibadan, then the largest city in West Africa which is also the seat of the first University in Nigeria. The physical development of the Hospital commenced in 1953 in its present site and was formally commissioned after completion on 20 November 1957.
The main aim of this project is to key into the federal Government idea of the moving Nursing Education into Colleges of Nursing in Collaboration with the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE). This is to ensure that Nursing and Midwifery Education in Nigeria evolve in line with the National Policy on Education and the contemporary system of Education in Nigeria
Our National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) Nursing Programme has been designed to allow for seamless academic progression of graduates along the already existing system of Education in the Country.
We also take cognizance of the new scheme of service for Nurses in Nigeria as approved by the National Council of Establishment in 2016.
- Guinness Nigeria Recruitment
- Nigerian Bottling Company Recruitment
- Glo Recruitment
- Google Recruitment
- PWC Recruitment
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment
- KPMG Recruitment
- Andela Recruitment
- MTN Nigeria Recruitment
- Nestle Nigeria Recruitment
UCH Nursing Admissions Portal
The University College Hospital, ibadan Nursing Admissions portal is a page on the official websites of the institution where all registration process is carried out. You are to filled up your form and get your credentials/Document uploaded. To be selected, you must adhere strictly to instructions.
How to Apply for UCH Nursing Admissions
The minimum entry requirement for admission into the ND Nursing and all other related Health Sciences Programme is minimum of five (5) Credits including English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics at not more than two (2) sittings in WAEC, NECO or NABTEB. Combination of WAEC & WAEC, NECO & NECO, WAEC& NECO are accepted but NABTEB must be one sitting. The JAMB Subject combinations are Use of English, Biology, Chemistry and Physics
The application process is simple. To apply, follow the procedures below.
(a) You are to locate the department that match you.
(b) Sign up with your email address and follow the instructions
(c) Provides required information
(d) Click on the Submit button
(e) Success confirmation is flag up.
- Hill International Recruitment Dubai Application Form Portal
- NGO Recruitment at IOM Internationale Organisation für Migration
- Tullow Oil PLC Recruitment Application Form Portal
- US Army Recruitment Application Portal for Foreigners
- Nursing Jobs in Germany for Indian Nurses (BSc & GNM)
- Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme(P-YES) Application Form
Latest on UCH Nursing Admissions
You are advised to keep checking this portal regularly for latest development; we publish the latest news regarding the College of University College Hospital, ibadan Nursing Admissions on this portal, Keep visiting the site and stay informed.
Do bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
Please do not offer bribe, gratification in the guise to be offered admissions as offer is strictly on merit beware of SCAM.
Thank you for the time you spent to digest this article on UCH Nursing Admissions, i hope you find this information useful, please share it in social media platform for friends and family.
- 30 Cheapest Colleges around you in Texas with Good Acceptance Rate.
- 7 Great U.S Colleges and Universities that offer Full Time
- Military Schools for kids Check out USA Application
- Interior Design Colleges in the United States
- Cost of Study in US for Undergraduate and Masters Program
- Best Ranked University in Computer Science in the World