Tzu Chi Foundation Recruitment –Tzu Chi Foundation Recruitment is currently ongoing, application are invited from suitable and qualified applicants who are keen to join the services of Tzu Chi Foundation. For additional info on how to apply read more.
About Tzu Chi Foundation Recruitment
Buddhist Tzu Chi Charity Foundation, known for short as the Tzu Chi Foundation (Chinese: 佛教慈濟慈善事業基金會; pinyin: Fójiào Cí Jì Císhàn Shìyè Jījīn Huì; lit. ‘Buddhist Compassionate Relief Charity Foundation’), is a Taiwanese international humanitarian and nongovernmental organization (NGO). The foundation has several sub-organizations such as the Tzu Chi International Medical Association (TIMA) and also the Tzu Chi Collegiate Youth Association (Tzu Ching) (Chinese: 慈濟大專靑年聯誼會 (慈靑)).
Tzu Chi volunteers and relief workers are mostly recognizable by their blue and white uniforms called, in Chinese: 藍天白雲; lit. “blue sky, white clouds”). The foundation’s work includes medical aid, disaster relief, and environmental work such as recycling. It is operated by a worldwide network of volunteers and employees and has been awarded a special consultative status at the United Nations Economic and Social Council.
Tzu Chi Foundation Recruitment Portal
Tzu Chi Foundation Recruitment Portal is a page on the official websites of the firm where all registration process is carried out. You are to filled up your form and get your credentials/Document uploaded. To be selected, you must adhere strictly to instructions.
Tzu Chi Foundation Recruitment Requirement
- Advanced competency in written and oral English with the ability to communicate clearly and confidently in a professional work environment.
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or NIN number
- A minimum of five (5) credits including English and Mathematics in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE) or O/L.
- Interested candidates should be minimum of 18 years at the time of application.
- Possession of appropriate academic qualification in relation to the applied position from a recognized institution.
- Professional qualifications and/or certifications proffer will be an added advantage.
- Must be adaptable and demonstrate the ability to traverse different assignments and work locations.
How to Apply For Tzu Chi Foundation Recruitment
The application process is simple. To apply, follow the procedures below.
- You are to locate and match the vacancies by scrolling the page, then filter.
- Sign up with your email address and follow the instructions
- Provides required information
- Click on the Submit button
- Success confirmation is flag up.
- You are to Visit the official Portal via https://www.tzuchi.org.sg/en/careers/ or APPLY HERE to start the process
Latest on Tzu Chi Foundation Recruitment
You are advised to keep checking this Portal regularly for latest development; we publish the latest news regarding the Tzu Chi Foundation Recruitment, Keep visiting the site and stay informed.
Do bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
Please do not offer bribe, gratification in the guise to be offered employment as offer is strictly on merit beware of SCAM.
Thank you for the time you spent to digest this article, i hope you find this information useful on Tzu Chi Foundation Recruitment, please share it in social media platform for friends and family.