Table of Contents
TSC Recruitment Portal Login 2022 – TSC is recruiting, the application is ongoing for suitable and qualified applicants to apply via Recruitment Portal for the ongoing recruitment for Teachers Service Commission jobs in Kenya 2022.
Info on TSC Recruitment
TSC Recruitment portal login – The Kenya Teacher Services Commission (TSC) a commission set up by Kenya Government to manage human resources in an education sector. It has offices all counties in Nairobi.
TSC Recruitment Portal Login Important Notice
TSC Recruitment Portal Login come to existence since the need to recruit arises because there is high demand of teachers in Kenya educational system as most of seniors have retired and many are yet to retire and there is only few hand in the school system with heavy Job load. The National Assembly’s Education Committee will approves over total of Sh13 Billion required to hire the new teachers.
Further details show that Sh10.75 billion will be required for employing permanent teachers while the interns will need Sh2.4 billion.”
The Teachers Service Commission (TSC) is lining up 37,000 new vacancies for teachers.
About 25000.00 will be employed on a permanent and pensionable basis while the remaining 12,000 are to be absorbed on an internship in the next financial year (2022/2023).
“The current Grade four and standard six pupils will transit to junior secondary and form one, respectively, in 2023.
This will lead to higher enrollment which will call for additional teachers.” Dr. Mcharia told the Legislators.
- INTERNSHIPS AT THE UNITED NATIONS FOUNDATION 2022
- Good Paying Jobs in Nigeria 2022 See Latest Updates.
- Church Jobs Vacancies for Pastors and Ministry Staffing.
- Australia Volunteering Service, Application Procedure 2022
- 15 Online Jobs that Pays $2000 – $3000+ Each Month from
- FGN Programs NG Cares Development Registration Application Form Portal
- 20 Best Jobs for Stay at Home Moms in 2022
- Warehouse Jobs: Employment in Manteca, CA 2022
- Careers After an English Major is Amazing
- Africa’s Young Entrepreneurs Portal 2022 Application Form
- The 30 Best Paying Jobs for Graduates in America 2022 Update
Available Vacancies on TSC Recruitment 2022 Portal
The Teacher Services Commission (TSC) recruitment has started, You can apply for the following vacancies on the TSC portal.
1. Deputy Principal I – (GRADE D3/TSC SCALE 13)
2. Deputy Principal II – (GRADE D2/TSC SCALE 12)
3. Senior Lecturer I – (GRADE D2/TSC SCALE 12)
4. Deputy Principal III – (GRADE D1/TSC SCALE 11)
5. Curriculum Support Officer II – (GRADE C5/TSC SCALE 10)
6. Head Teacher – (GRADE C5/TSC SCALE 10)
7. Senior Master IV – (GRADE C4/TSC SCALE 9)
8. Deputy Head Teacher II – (GRADE C4/TSC SCALE 9)
9. Senior Lecturer IV – (GRADE C4/TSC SCALE 9)
10. Senior Master IV (C4/T-SCALE 9)
How to Apply on TSC Recruitment Portal Login
Interested and qualified applicants for secondary school vacancies should submit their applications online through the Commission’s website no later than 8th March 2021.
Primary school vacancies will be filled using the 2021 Merit Lists generated in September 2021.
Successful candidates will be informed by the County Directors of the counties where they were merited.
TSC Recruitment Portal Login 2022
Prospective applicants for Teachers Service Commission Recruitment 2021 should follow the link(s) below to access the portal:
1. TSC Recruitment Portal: https://teachersonline.tsc.go.ke/
2. TSC Website: https://www.tsc.go.ke/
For more information or inquiries, contact the Teachers Service Commission (TSC) Kenya via the contact details below: Address: TSC House, Kilimanjaro Av.
P.O.B: 00100, Nairobi.
Phone Number: (020) 289-2000. 0722 208 552 / 0777 208 552.
The Teachers Service Commission (TSC) Kenya has enabled the job application portal known as the ‘TSC Recruitment Portal’.
The recruitment portal is created for prospective applicants to sign in or sign up to complete the online application.
Teachers Service Commission (TSC) Kenya Recruitment Portal is designed in a way to make the application process simple and straightforward.
General Requirements and Qualifications for TSC Recruitment Portal Login
Be serving under Career Progression Guidelines;
Have served in the grade of Deputy Principal II or Senior Master I (Grade D2/TSC Scale 9 – 12) for a minimum period of three (3) years;
Be a holder of a Bachelor of Education or Bachelor of Science or Arts Degree plus a Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE);
1. Applicant for TSC Recruitment Portal Login must Be Registered with TSC
2. Applicants for TSC Recruitment Portal Login Must be 35 years of age
3. Be a Kenyan citizen;
4. Must be a holder of a P1 certificate in the case of primary schools and a minimum of a diploma in education in the case of secondary schools;
5. Must be a registered teacher with the Teachers Service Commission.
6. Have a satisfactory rating in the performance appraisal and performance contracting process; and
7. Meet the requirements of Chapter six (6) of the Constitution.
8. Letter of appointment to the current grade.
9. Letter of appointment/deployment to the current responsibility.
10. Certificate of Good Conduct from the Director of Criminal Investigations.
11. Clearance Certificate by Higher Education Loans Board (HELB).
12. Also, clearance Application from Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC).
13. Clearance Certificate from a Credit Reference Bureau.
14. Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
The Teachers Service Commission is an equal opportunity employer and persons with disabilities (PWDs) are encouraged to apply.
Mistake to Avoid While Applying on the TSC Recruitment Portal Login
A lot of people fail in many applications not because they are not qualified, but because of numerous mistakes. So take note of the following:
1. Apply on time, do not wait for the deadline.
2. Do the application processes alone, don’t send anybody to avoid mistakes in your data
3. Keep yourself updated concerning the application
4. Make sure you supply all the necessary requirements
5. Take time to cross-check your details before submission.
6. Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
7. The online application is free.
Note the following for TSC Recruitment Portal Login
The recruitment exercise is free. The Teachers Service Commission would wish to forewarn applicants against fraudsters who might extort money from unsuspecting persons purporting to assist in recruitment.
Report any Case of Fraud
They should report any fraudulent activity to the nearest TSC office or Teachers Service Commission headquarters through the following telephone lines.
Director Staffing (0202892193) and Deputy Director – Staffing (0202892131) or write to the Commission through the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
I hope you find this information useful on TSC Recruitment Portal Login, please share it in social media platform for friends and family.