Transsnet Music Nigeria Recruitment – Transsnet Music Nigeria Recruitment is currently open, so qualified and interested candidates who are keen to join the services of Transsnet Music are advised to apply for more information read further.
About Transsnet Music Nigeria
Boomplay (formally known as Boom Player) is a music and video streaming & download service developed and owned by Transsnet Music Limited. Boomplay’s vision is to build the largest and most reliable digital music ecosystem for artists and content creators in Africa. The Boomplay app which won the “Best African App” at the 2017 “AppsAfrica Awards” has over 68 million users as at January, 2020. It is currently the biggest and fastest growing music app in Africa with a catalogue of 20 million songs and videos which is still growing day by day. Users can stream songs and videos online free of charge, subscribe to one of the daily, weekly or monthly plans to save songs and videos to play whilst offline or purchase content to download. The service is currently available on Android, iOS and Web. Boomplay aims to build the largest and most sustainable digital music ecosystem for artists and content providers in Africa.
Transsnet Music Nigeria Recruitment Portal
Transsnet Music Nigeria Recruitment Portal is a page on the official websites of the institution where all registration process is carried out. You are to filled up your form and get your credentials/Document uploaded. To be selected, you must adhere strictly to instructions.
We are recruiting to fill in the position below:
Job Title: Product Test Engineer
Location: Maryland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Responsibilities for Transsnet Music Nigeria Recruitment
- Fully understand the functional and non-functional requirements of the products and design effective quality assurance measures and testing strategies.
- Design test plans, perform test analysis and design test cases; analyze test results, perform trouble-shooting and locate causes.
- Daily system function inspection and give some assistance to HQ colleagues with some functional tests;
- Assist in the test and verification of telecom operator Bundle services；
- Assist in collecting local issues and do some pre-analysis；
- Local office technical support work, such as network, mailbox settings, etc；
- Participate in the emergency response, troubleshooting and repair of bugs.
- Innovate in test tools, test technology, test platform, product research and development processes to improve the test efficiency qualifications.
- Accomplish other ad-hoc task requests from management.
- Any ad-hoc tasks assigned by the management.
Job Qualifications for Transsnet Music Nigeria Recruitment
- At least 3 years of software testing experience, Bachelor’s or above Degree in IT or related major.
- Expert in one or more commonly used test technologies, including functional test, API tests, automatization tests or performance tests, etc.
- Excellent communication and coordination skills and self-learning ability, strong logical thinking, good sense of responsibility, and aware of new technologies.
- Good coding skills in one programming language of Java/Python is preferred.
How to Apply for Transsnet Music Nigeria Recruitment
The application process is simple. To apply, follow the procedures below.
Interested applicant should send their application and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email or Visit the official portal via www.transsnet.com or APPLY HERE to start the process
10 February, 2023.
Thank you for the time you spent to digest this article, i hope you find this information useful on Transsnet Music Nigeria Recruitment, please share it in social media platform for friends and family.