Tony Elumelu Foundation : TEF is now accepting applications from citizens and legal residents of all African countries for its 2023 $100 Million Entrepreneurship Programme: Do you have a business in any of the African countries? Now is your time to receive the mentoring, training and funding you need to make your business soar. The deadline for submission of applications is 31st March 2023
Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme Eligibility
- Open to all citizens and legal residents of any one of the 54 African countries. The proposed business must be registered and operate in Africa.
- Applicants must be 18 years old and must not be considered a minor in their country of residence. There is no upper-limit age restriction.
- Applicants can be outstanding African entrepreneurs running existing start-ups with high growth potential and aspiring business owners with transformative ideas.
- All businesses must be business ideas or an early stage company, in the range of 0 to 3 years old.
- Your application must focus on ONE business only.
- They are particularly looking to grow representation from French, Arabic and Portuguese speakers, as well as female entrepreneurs.
- The program is not open to research institutions, faith based organisations, value adding trading companies, government contractors and businesses not located in Africa. Businesses must not adversely affect the environment, lives and property. Business ideas must be for profit, and must be the original work of those making the submission.
Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme Benefits
Selected entrepreneurs will receive:
- World-class business management training
- $5,000 non-refundable seed capital
- Access to key networks and markets
- Global Networking Opportunities
How to Apply for the Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme
All applications must be submitted ONLINE through the APPLICATION PORTAL. You must complete an application form by answering a series of mandatory questions and uploading additional documents and identification materials. After submission, you will receive a confirmation email of receipt.
The deadline is midnight (WAT) on 31 March 2023. Click here to apply
Tell your friends and families.