Stephen Young Global Leaders Scholarship – Stephen Young Global Leaders’ Scholarship is now ongoing, so applications are invited from suitably qualified students to apply for the scholarship. It is a fully funded scholarship for all students sponsored by the University of Strathclyde Business School (SBS).
About the Stephen Young Global Leaders Scholarship
The University of Strathclyde Business School (SBS), established in 1948, is a trailblazing, well-known academic institution that molds and develops the future leaders in business.
The University of Strathclyde in Glasgow is made up of four faculties, including the Strathclyde Business School.
- Kingston University London Scholarships
- NITDA Blockchain Scholarship
- University of Warwick Scholarship
Benefits of Scholarship
Partial Funding, Varies.
Requirements for Stephen Young Global Leaders Scholarship
1. Before applying to the Stephen Young Global Leaders’ Scholarship Program, you must first meet the admissions criteria for the Strathclyde full-time MBA program, hold a current offer on this program for your chosen year of study, and accept this offer.
2. In order to be considered for the Stephen Young Global Leaders’ Scholarship Program, you must be able to show exceptional academic merit.
A first-class undergraduate degree from a UK university, for example, or an equivalent academic qualification from a comparable non-UK institution.
3. You must be a self-funded student with no other sources of funding, such as corporate sponsorship or alternative scholarship funding.
4. If your application is successful, you will be invited to a formal interview (either in person or virtually).
July 31, 2023.
Thank you for the time you spent to digest this article on Stephen Young Global Leaders Scholarship, i hope you find this information useful, please share it in social media platform for friends and family.