Stanbic IBTC Recruitment – Stanbic IBTC Recruitment is now ongoing, qualified and interested applicants who are keen to join the services of Stanbic IBTC Recruitment are encouraged to apply. For additional info on how to apply read more.
About Stanbic IBTC Recruitment
Standard Bank of South Africa merged with the Bank of West Africa acquiring businesses including a banking operation in Nigeria, which dated back to 1894. The name was then changed to Standard Bank of West Africa. Four years after the merger, Standard Bank Nigeria was incorporated locally to take over the business in Nigeria. In 1971, 13% of the share capital was placed with Nigerian investors. Standard Chartered remained a shareholder of First Bank of Nigeria until 1996.
Standard Chartered re-entered Nigeria in 1999 and opened to customers on 15 September 1999 as a wholly owned subsidiary of Standard Chartered Bank Plc, headquartered in United Kingdom.
This is to notify the public that Stanbic IBTC Recruitment Portal is currently open for application. The Firm wishes to invites interested and qualified persons who wish to join the services of Stanbic IBTC Recruitment to submit an application. Do take this guide vital as all the information required is available.
Stanbic IBTC Recruitment Portal
Stanbic IBTC Recruitment is a page on the official websites of the firm where all registration process is carried out. You are to filled up your form and get your credentials/Document uploaded. To be selected, you must adhere strictly to instructions.
Stanbic IBTC Recruitment Requirements
- Advanced competency in written and oral English with the ability to communicate clearly and confidently in a professional work environment.
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or NIN number
- A minimum of five (5) credits including English and Mathematics in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE) or O/L.
- Interested candidates should be minimum of 18 years at the time of application.
- Possession of appropriate academic qualification in relation to the applied position from a recognized institution.
- Professional qualifications and/or certifications proffer will be an added advantage.
- Must be adaptable and demonstrate the ability to traverse different assignments and work locations.
How to Apply For Stanbic IBTC Recruitment
The application process is simple. To apply, follow the procedures below.
- You are to locate the vacancies that match you.
- Sign up with your email address and follow the instructions
- Provides required information
- Click on the Submit button
- Success confirmation is flag up.
- You are to Visit the official Portal at https://www.standardbank.com/sbg/careers/apply/jobs/view-all-jobs or click APPLY HERE to start the process
Latest on Stanbic IBTC Recruitment
You are advised to keep checking this Portal regularly for latest development; we publish the latest news regarding the Stanbic IBTC Recruitment, Keep visiting the site and stay informed.
Do bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
Please do not offer bribe, gratification in the guise to be offered employment as offer is strictly on merit beware of SCAM.
Thank you for the time you spent to digest this article Stanbic IBTC Recruitment, i hope you find this information useful, please share it in social media platform for friends and family.