SOS Children’s Villages Recruitment–SOS Children’s Villages Recruitment is currently ongoing, application are invited from suitable and qualified applicants who are keen to join the services of SOS Children’s Villages. For additional info on how to apply read more.
About SOS Children’s Villages Recruitment
SOS Children’s Villages Recruitment is currently open, so interested applicant are encouraged to apply.
SOS Children’s Villages Recruitment is an independent, non-governmental, nonprofit international development organization headquartered in Innsbruck, Austria. The organization provides humanitarian and developmental assistance to children in need and protects their interests and rights around the world. Today, SOS Children’s Villages is active in 135 countries and territories worldwide.
SOS Children’s Villages provide alternative families to children without adequate parental care. Children of different ages and background live together in a house with a full-time parent, usually a woman who serves as the children’s parent.
SOS Children’s Villages Recruitment Portal
SOS Children’s Villages Recruitment Portal is a page on the official websites of the firm where all registration process is carried out. You are to filled up your form and get your credentials/Document uploaded. To be selected, you must adhere strictly to instructions.
SOS Children’s Villages Recruitment Requirement
- Advanced competency in written and oral English with the ability to communicate clearly and confidently in a professional work environment.
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or NIN number
- A minimum of five (5) credits including English and Mathematics in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE) or O/L.
- Interested candidates should be minimum of 18 years at the time of application.
- Possession of appropriate academic qualification in relation to the applied position from a recognized institution.
- Professional qualifications and/or certifications proffer will be an added advantage.
- Must be adaptable and demonstrate the ability to traverse different assignments and work locations.
How to Apply For SOS Children’s Villages Recruitment
The application process is simple. To apply, follow the procedures below.
- You are to locate and match the vacancies by scrolling the page, then filter.
- Sign up with your email address and follow the instructions
- Provides required information
- Click on the Submit button
- Success confirmation is flag up.
- You are to Visit the official Portal via https://www.sos-childrensvillages.org/working-with-us or APPLY HERE to start the process
Latest on SOS Children’s Villages Recruitment
You are advised to keep checking this Portal regularly for latest development; we publish the latest news regarding the SOS Children’s Villages Recruitment, Keep visiting the site and stay informed.
Do bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
Please do not offer bribe, gratification in the guise to be offered employment as offer is strictly on merit beware of SCAM.
Thank you for the time you spent to digest this article, i hope you find this information useful on SOS Children’s Villages , please share it in social media platform for friends and family.