SLB Recruitment – SLB Recruitment is now ongoing, interested and qualified applicants who are keen to join the services of SLB Recruitment are advised to apply, for more details read further.
About SLB Recruitment
SLB is a global technology company, driving energy innovation for a balanced planet. We are the world’s leading provider of technology and services to the energy industry across the world. As a leading employer in our industry, SLB is proud to offer a highly competitive package of base and incentive compensation as well as a comprehensive benefits program designed to support the health, wellness and financial security of our employees and their families. SLB is an equal employment opportunity employer.
SLB Recruitment Portal
SLB Recruitment Portal is a page on the official websites of the firm where all registration process is carried out. You are to filled up your form and get your credentials/Document uploaded. To be selected, you must adhere strictly to instructions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Well Placement Engineer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Employment Type: Full-time
Description for SLB Recruitment
The Well Placement Engineer is responsible for assisting in delivery of safe, efficient, and reliable products and services to our customers. Active participation in promoting new technology and services as well as real-time support to Operations as required.
The job consults with operations groups as needed to support the area of expertise and identifies opportunities for continuous improvement of product and service delivery and formally communicates findings.
The Well Placement Engineer actively participates in promoting new technology, services offerings and supports the Business Line in risk management and applying lessons learned to improve job design and execution as related to the area of expertise.
Job Responsibilities for SLB Recruitment
- Provide technical support throughout the Sales and Product and Service Delivery process.
- Assist as required with the development of technical job designs for Business Lines.
- Assist with identifying areas where new and cost-effective techniques can be applied.
- Explore opportunities for value-added products and services.
- Consult with Design/Technical Engineer role as required to optimize the technical design.
- Assist in real-time incident response, recovery, and investigation as related to the area of expertise.
- Assist in evaluating technical viability and overall appraisal of tenders as related to the area of expertise.
- Understand the competition’s technical offering
- Maintain customer visibility through active participation in professional society activities and calls for papers.
- Contribute, write, and review technical publications.
- Engage with local universities, Customer institutes and research organizations.
Requirements for SLB Recruitment
- We are looking for people that are willing to learn, great attention to details, problem solving abilities, highly adaptable, performance driven, remain current on new technologies and collaborative skills with the below qualifications
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in mechanical, Petroleum Engineering or any related engineering discipline
- At least 10 years’ experience in the energy industry
- At least 3 years’ experience as a Well Placement Engineer
- At least 3 years’ experience working on MWD/LWD
- At least 3 years’ experience handling Well Correlation and LWD data interpretations (an added advantage)
How to Apply for SLB Recruitment
The application is done through the Portal via https://careers.slb.com/ so interested and qualified applicants for Recruitment can click APPLY HERE to start the process.
Thank you for the time you spent to digest this article, i hope you find this information useful on SLB Recruitment, please share it in social media platform for friends and family.