Table of Contents
Rock Mida Recruitment – Rock Mida Engineering and technical Services Recruitment is now ongoing, so qualified and interested candidates who are keen to join the services of Rock Mida are advised to apply for more information read further.
About Rock Mida Recruitment
Rock Mida Engineering & Technical services is an indigenous Engineering and technical services company, actively engaged in Engineering, Procurement, Installation, Construction, Commissioning and Maintenance of Oil and Gas and Process/manufacturing facilities in Nigeria.
On the strength of our robust technical relationship with major original equipment manufacturers, local and international stakeholders, we guarantee products and services delivery within acceptable timeline, cost and terms.
We have industry-wide knowledge and accumulated experience in technical services and project management for international and local clients and stakeholders. Our experienced professionals and dedicated personnel are committed to excellent delivery, international safety standards and practices in execution of all projects.
Rock Mida Recruitment Portal
Rock Mida Recruitment Portal is a page on the official websites of the institution where all registration process is carried out. You are to filled up your form and get your credentials/Document uploaded. To be selected, you must adhere strictly to instructions.
We are recruiting to fill in the position below:
Job Title: Storekeeper
Location: Ijora, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time.
Job Description for Rock Mida Recruitment
• We are searching for an organized and detail-oriented storekeeper to manage all of the operations in our storeroom.
• In this position, you’ll play a key role in the proper care and maintenance of our stock, including ordering, receiving, and managing inventory.
Duties and Responsibilities for Rock Mida Recruitment
• Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stockroom.
• Receive, unload, and shelve supplies.
• Perform other stock-related duties, including returning, packing, pricing, and labeling supplies.
• Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control
• Coordinate the handling of freight, the movement of equipment, and necessary minor repairs
• Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies; report those to accounting for reimbursements and record keeping
• Rotate stock and coordinate the disposal of surpluses.
Requirements and Qualifications for Rock Mida Recruitment
• Minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent.
• 2+ years of experience in storekeeping, inventory control, or recordkeeping.
• Knowledge of proper bookkeeping and inventory management.
• Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time.
• Skills to operate common office equipment.
• Physical ability to frequently lift and carry materials.
• Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in a stockroom or warehouse environment.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
How to Apply for Rock Mida Recruitment
The application process is simple. To apply, follow the procedures below.
Interested applicant should send their application and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email or Visit the official portal via https://rockmida.com/ or APPLY HERE to start the process
28 February, 2023.
Thank you for the time you spent to digest this article, i hope you find this information useful on Rock Mida Recruitment, please share it in social media platform for friends and family.