Puma Energy Recruitment – Puma Energy Recruitment is currently recruiting, so applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates who are keen to join the services of Puma Energy, for adequate information on application read further…
About Puma Energy Recruitment
An international oil firm operating in nearly 45 nations, Puma Energy is an integrated midstream and downstream company.
Puma Energy was founded in 1997 and has experienced remarkable growth since then. Its operations have now been expanded globally.
Over 2,000 retail service stations make up the current Puma Energy global network.
Puma Energy also offers independent entrepreneurs a strong platform on which to build their companies by offering a practical replacement for the conventional market supply sources.
Petroleum product delivery, storage, and transportation are among Puma Energy’s primary midstream businesses.
Job Title: Regulatory Compliance Officer for Puma Energy Recruitment
Environmental Protection Agency – Puma Energy Recruitment
- Ensure timely attainment and renewal of all environmental permits/certificates for all Puma Energy Group entities; BDC – Terminals in Accra, Tema, and Takoradi, and OMC – Retail outlets nationwide.
- Ensure all permit conditions stated in the schedule of the permit are strictly complied with to avoid any sanctions.
- Ensure value-for-money audits are conducted during tendering processes in selecting environmental consultants.
- Advise and disseminate environmental information and best practices as appropriate.
- Educate staff and management on environmental permit conditions on a regular.
- Serve as the main focal point between the Company and the Environmental Protection Agency Head office and its regional and district offices.
- Conduct quarterly audits to ascertain whether various entities are enforcing the conditions of the permits and issue reports for corrective action.
Ghana National Fire Service:
- Serves as the main focal point between the Company and the Ghana National Fire Service.
- Ensure all depots, offices, and retail stations have and display conspicuously their fire certificates.
- Ensure all conditions prescribed in the fire certificates are met.
- Conduct quarterly audits to ascertain whether various entities are enforcing the conditions of the certificate.
- Timely dissemination of information from GNFS to all relevant stakeholders within the Puma Energy Group.
- Properly document all letters and copies of the certificate.
National Petroleum Authority:
- Licensing Department
- Liaise with the department of licensing to ensure all licenses for operations and all fees are duly paid.
- Ensure NPA is notified 60 clear days before the end of the year about intentions to renew licenses for operations (OMC, BDC, Export, Bunkering Services, Offshore Bunkering, Depot operating, and retail outlet licenses).
- Deepen existing relationships with the Licensing team.
- Ensure all bulk consumers are duly registered to avoid sanctions for unauthorized supplies.
- Be the focal point for communication between Puma Energy and NPA.
How to Apply for Puma Energy Recruitment
Thank you for the time you spent to digest this article on Puma Energy Recruitment, i hope you find this information useful, please share it in social media platform for friends and family.