Table of Contents
PRIMERO Transport Services Recruitment – PRIMERO Transport Services Limited Recruitment is currently open, so qualified and interested candidates who are willing to join the services of PRIMERO Transport Services are advised to apply for more information read further.
About PRIMERO Transport Services Recruitment
PRIMERO Transport Services Limited was launched on the 12th of November, 2015 by His Excellency Mr. Akinwumi ‘Dapo Ambode, the Executive Governor of Lagos State at Majidun depot. Its full operation commenced on 13th November 2015. Primero’s operation commenced on approved routes with 434 Yutong high capacity buses.
Progressively, from the time of commencement of operation, the number of bus rollout has been on the increase and based on customers’ demand.
Our main depot at Majidun boasts a state of the art and ultra-modern equipment for the maintenance workshop, automated bus wash facility, fuel storage facility, administrative offices; other facilities include a mini depot at the Mile-12 terminal and a maintenance workshop at our Ojota depot.
Primero is the sole operator of the Ikorodu to TBS corridor, with additional routes to Ikeja, Oshodi and Yaba. We also operate along the Oshodi to Abule-Egba BRT corridor.
PRIMERO Transport Services Recruitment Portal
PRIMERO Transport Services Recruitment Portal is a page on the official websites of the institution where all registration process is carried out. You are to filled up your form and get your credentials/Document uploaded. To be selected, you must adhere strictly to instructions.
Job Title: Administrative Officer
Location: Ikorodu, Lagos
Responsibilities for PRIMERO Transport Services Recruitment
- Provide logistic support for meetings, and other special events as appropriate.
- Receives and keep accurate record of items in and out the store Handles all administrative needs of the company’s assets.
- Interface with the Facilities Management company to ensure all facilities at the depot are in good and working condition.
- Handles regulatory bodies related issues.
- Ensuring the company’s vehicles documents are valid and up to date.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Qualification for PRIMERO Transport Services Recruitment
- HND, Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related discipline
- Relevant postgraduate and or professional qualification would be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years post NYSC experience in Administrative, Human Resource Management, or similar role.
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically).
- Must live within Ikorodu or its environs.
Ability to commute/relocate:
Lagos: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
How to Apply for PRIMERO Transport Services Recruitment
The application process is simple. To apply, follow the procedures below:
Thank you for the time you spent to digest this article, i hope you find this information useful on PRIMERO Transport Services Recruitment, please share it in social media platform for friends and family.