Table of Contents
Primero Transport Recruitment – Primero Transport Recruitment is currently ongoing, qualified and interested applicants who are keen to Join the services of Lead Enterprise are advised to apply. For More details on how to apply read more.
About Primero Transport Recruitment
Primero Transport Service Limited is a leading provider of transport services based in Lagos Nigeria, a major partner with Lagos state Bus Rapid Transport system.
Primero Transport Recruitment Portal
Primero Transport Recruitment Portalis a page on the official websites of the firm where all registration process is carried out. You are to filled up your form and get your credentials/Document uploaded. To be selected, you must adhere strictly to instructions.
Job Title: Head of Maintenance For Primero Transport Recruitment
Location: Ikorodu, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Monitor, evaluate and determine priority of vehicle maintenance, servicing and repair projects; review the work of mechanics and other maintenance personnel to assure compliance with established standards, guidelines and procedures; direct off-site maintenance, repair and recovery functions for roadside vehicle malfunctions.
- Assure adequate personnel, equipment and material levels to meet maintenance, servicing and repair needs; coordinate equipment, material and supply purchases as appropriate; direct related inventory functions.
- Direct and participate in the preparation and maintenance of a variety of narrative and statistical reports, records and files related to vehicles, maintenance, repairs, projects, mileage, depreciation, financial activity and assigned duties
- Direct the service, repair, and preventive maintenance of all vehicles; develop, implement, and supervise preventive maintenance programs; periodically review repair work and procedures to ensure accuracy, completeness, and efficiency; recommend vehicles for replacement, prepare specifications, and arranges for auction or disposal as necessary.
- Develop and prepare the annual preliminary budget for vehicle maintenance, repair, operation, servicing and procurement functions; analyse and review budgetary and financial data; control and authorize expenditures in accordance with established limitations.
- Provide technical information and assistance to the Management regarding automotive needs and issues; assist in the formulation and development of policies, procedures and programs.
- Fill out necessary paperwork and documentations as required
- Ensure that all parts and supplies are charged out to the proper repair order.
- Ensure conformance with vehicle manufacture’s service manual and bulletins.
- Ensure vehicles are in proper working condition.
- Ensure proper working conditions and shop and vehicle safety practices are followed
- File warranty claims, warranty logs etc
- Produce periodic and yearly reports.
- University Graduate with qualification in Mechanical Engineering or its equivalent.
- Technical trainings would be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience with a Diesel Engine Automobile workshop environment.
- Demonstrated commitment to health, safety and environment policies and procedures.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skill.
- High level of integrity.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Computer literacy with good report writing skills.
How To Apply For Primero Transport Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
10th January, 2023.
Thank you for the time you spent to digest this article on Primero Transport , i hope you find this information useful, please share it in social media platform for friends and family.