OPEC Recruitment – Organization of Petroleum Exporting countries Recruitment is now ongoing, interested and qualified applicants who are keen to join the services of OPEC are advised to apply, for more details read further.
About OPEC Recruitment
In accordance with its Statute, the mission of the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) is to coordinate and unify the petroleum policies of its Member Countries and ensure the stabilization of oil markets in order to secure an efficient, economic and regular supply of petroleum to consumers, a steady income to producers and a fair return on capital for those investing in the petroleum industry.
OPEC is a permanent intergovernmental organization of 13 oil-exporting developing nations that coordinates and unifies the petroleum policies of its Member Countries.
OPEC Recruitment Portal
OPEC Recruitment Portal is a page on the official websites of the firm where all registration process is carried out. You are to filled up your form and get your credentials/Document uploaded. To be selected, you must adhere strictly to instructions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Legal Council
Location: Vienna, Austria
- Under the overall supervision of the General Legal Counsel
- Performs legal, public policy, and other related research matters
- Prepares presentations, notes, working papers, papers and articles
- Reviews documents, as requested by the General Legal Counsel or other members of the Legal Office
- Prepares reports for internal or external use and distribution
- Drafts legal memos, opinions and agreements as required by the Legal Office
- Carries out any other tasks assigned by the General Legal Counsel as pertain to his/her background, qualifications and position
Requirements and Work Experience for OPEC Recruitment
University degree in Law
University degree: 4 years of work experience
Skills and Knowledge for OPEC Recruitment
- Contract law
- Labour/employment law
- Intellectual property law
- Legal drafting, contract negotiations
- Communication, analytical, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Customer service orientation
- Initiative and integrity
Proficiency in written and spoken English; German an asset
Offer for OPEC Recruitment
Monthly basic salary of (€ 4,385 x 12 per year), with tax-free benefits and six-week annual leave.
How to Apply for OPEC Recruitment
The application is done through the Portal via https://www.opec.org/opec_web/en/employment/1626.htm as Applicants should please complete the form called “Application Form” which may be downloaded from our homepage (www.opec.org) and send it to:
Finance & Human Resources Department
A-1010 Vienna – AUSTRIA
Or email: email@example.com
Online applicants should quote “Job Code 1.1.03” in the “Subject” field. An automatic reply will be sent to confirm the successful submission of the documents.
5 February 2023.
Thank you for the time you spent to digest this article on OPEC Recruitment, i hope you find this information useful, please share it in social media platform for friends and family.