Table of Contents
Ocean Marine Solutions Limited Recruitment – Ocean Marine Solutions Limited Recruitment is currently open, so qualified and interested candidates who are willing to join the Ocean Marine Solutions are advised to apply for more information read further.
About Ocean Marine Solutions Limited Recruitment
Ocean Marine Solutions Limited Recruitment is currently open, so interested applicant are advised to apply.
At Ocean Marine Solutions Limited, our business approach is not just focused on profitability. We are completely committed to people-focused policies and maintaining the highest professional standards. Therefore, we work to maximize the positive impacts of our operations on our workers, our clients and the communities where we do our work. We also seek to continually improve people’s performance and welfare in accordance with established guidelines and industry best practices.
Ocean Marine Solutions Limited Recruitment Portal
Ocean Marine Solutions Limited Recruitment Portal is a page on the official websites of the institution where all registration process is carried out. You are to filled up your form and get your credentials/Document uploaded. To be selected, you must adhere strictly to instructions.
We are recruiting to fill in the position below:
Job Title: Captian
Location: Port Harcout
Employment Type: Full-time
Roles/Responsibilities for Ocean Marine Solutions Limited Recruitment
· Responsible for the safe navigation and piloting of the vessel.
· Responsible for Chart plotting and Voyage planning.
· Take responsibility of navigational and Safety equipment on board, ensuring proper and efficient use.
· Maintain log of the boat’s operations, detailing pertinent events that occur on the vessel while offshore.
· Maintain proper Radar watch, Radio watch and observe Bridge procedures as recommended by IMO Regulations.
· Undertake routine maintenance tasks, safety checks and other maintenance as may be required.
· Ensure that equipment failure is kept to a minimum and within contractual limits.
· Responsible for checking all navigation tools and resources are in good working condition before departure.
· Carry out Safety drills on-board in conjunction with OiC and proper notification to the client
· Maintain, correct and prepare nautical charts.
· Present Voyage report at the end of each trip to reflect the status of all Navigation, Safety, accommodation and Deck equipment
· Maintain team work with all personnel/crew as applicable
· Maintain and compile a trouble shooting service logs for navigational instruments to ensure common issues can be resolved in a more efficient manner.
· Ensure that logs accurately reflect the current status of equipment.
· Ensure compliance with Safety Management System thus allowing for safe, efficient operations
· Carry out proper shipboard management.
· Maintain good communication with crew members.
Qualifications/ Requirements for Ocean Marine Solutions Limited Recruitment
NIMASA Master REG II/3 or Chief Mate II/2 Certificate of Competency
· Candidates should possess a National Diploma and/or WAEC.
· Associate certificate from NIMASA-approved Maritime institution.
· STCW Basic Mandatory certificates
· NIMASA Medicals
· Discharge Book
· Yellow Book
· International Passport
· Minimum of 5 years’ work experience
Competencies for Ocean Marine Solutions Limited Recruitment
Ship Command and Control
· IT Appreciation & Application (added advantage)
· Initiative / Judgement
· Analytical Thinking
· Operations report writing
· Shipboard Management
· Document Management
How to Apply for Ocean Marine Solutions Limited Recruitment
The application process is simple. To apply, follow the procedures below.
Interested applicant should send their Applications to the “HR & Admin department” via: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email or Visit the official portal via https://www.ocean-ms.com/ or APPLY HERE to start the process.
24 Feb., 2023.
Thank you for the time you spent to digest this article, i hope you find this information useful, please share it in social media platform for friends and family.