OAUTHC Recruitment 2022/2023 – The Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospitals Complex Recruitment is Currently Open, qualified and interested applicants who are keen to join the services of OAUTHC Ibadan are advised to apply through the official application portal. For More details on how to apply for the job vacancies in different area of Specialization, read through this article.
About OAUTHC Recruitment
This is to notify the public that OAUTHC Recruitment Portal is now open for application. The firm wishes to invites interested and qualified persons who wish to join the services of OAUTHC to submit an application. Do take this guide vital as all the information required is available.
The Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospitals Complex is one of first generation of Teaching Hospitals established by the Federal Government to provide qualitative health care delivery to its people.
In 1967, the defunct Western State Government of Nigeria resolved to establish a medical school in its state university at Ile-Ife (which was then five (5) years old to provide manpower to tackle the health problem of the state. After a period of careful planning Faculty of Health Science was created in the then University of Ife (now OAU) on 8th May, 1972.
On the 1st of July, 1975, the defunct Western State Government established the State Health Council – a development in Nigeria. Health Management system – and created Ife/Ijesa Zone Health Board.
OAUTHC Recruitment Portal
The OAUTHC Portal is a page on the official websites of the firm where all registration process is carried out. You are to filled up your form and get your credentials/Document uploaded. To be selected, you must adhere strictly to instructions.
OAUTHC Recruitment Available Position
- Medicine (All Specialties)
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Child Health
- Chemical Pathology
- Medical Microbiology
- Morbid Anatomy (Histopathology)
- ENT, Head & Neck
- Mental Health
- Community Health
- Family Medicine
- Orthopaedics & Traumatology / Burns & Plastics
- Restorative Dentistry
- Periodontics Dentistry
- Oral Diagnosis & Radiology
- Oral Pathology & Medicine
- Community Dentistry
- Emergency Medicine
- Pedodontics Paediatric Dentistry
- Radiation & Clinical Oncology
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Orthodontics etc and non medical related areas.
OAUTHC Recruitment Qualifications
- Candidates must possess the necessary academic qualifications and provisional registration with the regulatory bodies.
- Candidate for the post of Registrar II in any of the specialties must possess an MBBS Degree from a recognized University (by MDCN) plus the Primary Fellowship Certificate in the intended course of study.
- Candidates must have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) or possess Exemption letter, whichever is applicable.
This is as applicable in the Federal Civil Service of the Federation.
How to Apply for OAUTHC Ibadan Recruitment:
The application process is simple. To apply, follow the procedures below.
- You are to locate the vacancies that match you.
- Sign up with your email address and follow the instructions
- Provides required information
- Click on the Submit button
- Success confirmation is flag up.
Visit the global official portal at https://oauthc.com
Or you canAPPLY HERE to start the process.
For More details DOWNLOAD HERE on application
Latest on OAUTHC Recruitment:
You are advised to keep checking this Portal regularly for latest development; we publish the latest news regarding the OAUTHC Recruitment, Keep visiting the site and stay informed.
Do bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
Please do not offer bribe, gratification in the guise to be offered employment as offer is strictly on merit beware of SCAM.
Thank you for the time you spent to digest this article on OAUTHC Recruitment, i hope you find this information useful, please share it on social media platform for friends and family.