Table of Contents
NWAG Scholarships for Female Undergraduate – Nigerian Women Association of Georgia Scholarships for Female Undergraduate is currently open so eligible female undergraduates in Nigerian Universities are advised to apply, for more details read further.
The NWAG Scholarships for Female Undergraduate
Nigerian Women Association of Georgia (NWAG) Scholarships is calling for applications – Each year the Nigerian Women Association of Georgia (NWAG) offers undergraduate Scholarships for 37 Nigerian female students in Nigerian universities on any course of study.
NWAG Scholarships for Female Undergraduate Amount Awarded
The Nigerian Women Association of Georgia (NWAG) plans to award 37 one-time scholarships, one per state of origin as well as one for the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), in the amount of Three hundred US dollars ($300) each, to Nigerian female undergraduate students in Nigerian university or tertiary institutions.
NWAG, a non-profit organization based in Atlanta Georgia, was founded in April 2000 by the then Consul General’s wife, Mrs. Dayo Keshi with a mission to empower women, youth and children in their adopted community in the United States and in their home country, Nigeria.
- Best Ranked University in Computer Science
- Cost to Study in US for Undergraduate and Masters
- Nigerian Women Association of Georgia (NWAG) Scholarships
1. GEORGIA WOMEN – NWAG Scholarships Requirements
- Proof of State of Origin-Letter of Origination from the university or a letter from your local government office.
- Two letters of recommendation from any two of the following: Church Pastor/Mosque Imam, Village Head, Local Government Chairperson or One of your Lecturers.
- 1 Letter of recommendation from either the Dean of your Faculty/School or your Head of Department.
- Photocopy of your current university student identification card
- A current photograph of yourself
- An explanation of why you need and should receive the scholarship (not more than a one-half typed page).
- A type-written, double-spaced, two-page essay on: “HOW CAN YOU RELATIVELY USE YOUR FUTURE DEGREE TO BECOME AN ENTREPRENEUR IN NIGERIA”
2. How to Apply for NWAG Scholarships
Application Form and process is free! Do not send money to anyone nor include money in your application.
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Apply Before: 30th May Every Year.
I hope you find this post on NWAG Scholarships for Female Undergraduate was Insightful? Please Share it with someone who you think needs it. Use any social media button.