NOUN Student Registration Portal Login 2022 – This article will provide you with up-to-date information on how to register on NOUN student portal for application and registration of courses offered at the university.
About NOUN Student Registration Portal Login
NOUN Student Registration Portal Login –The National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) is a Federal Government Institution like any other, it’s a work and learn program, Open and Distance Learning institution. It is the first of its kind in the West African region and also the largest tertiary institution in Nigeria.
The university claims that their goal is to make education accessible to every class of individual. Their major departments are social, agricultural, management, law, arts, education sphere, health and general sciences.
NOUN Registration Guide – NOUN Student Registration Portal Login
1. Visit the site www.nouonline.net
2. On the Home Page, go to the Menu Bar and Click “Student Login”
3. Click on “Register”
4. Input the required details5. Click on “Submit”
A) After Submission, Do the Following:
1. Click on “Student Login” on the Menu
2. Enter Matric number and password to log in
3. Go to the “Manage Wallet” menu
4. Click on “Load Wallet”
5. Enter the required details and amount to pay
6. Click on “Pay”
7. Copy and take your RRR number to any bank branch for payment.
B) After Payment, Do the Following:
1. Log in to the official NOUN website, www.nouonline.net
2. Go to the “Manage Wallet” menu
3. Click on “Check Payment Status”
4. Enter Matric Number and RRR number
5. Click on “Check Wallet Payment”
C) The Final Stage will Require the Following:
1. Click the “Home” button
2. Click on “Registration”
3. Select the Semester Registration
4. Enter the required details.
5. Click on “Submit”
6. Proceed with course and examinations registration
How to Apply for Admission at NOUN – NOUN Student Registration Portal Login
The entire process is done online for 24-hours a day. The following is the method of application:
1. Visit the site www.nouonline.net.
2. On the Home Page, go to the Menu Bar and Click on Apply for Admission.
3. Select either the Undergraduate Programme or Postgraduate Programme. Other programmes are not available at the moment.
4. Go to “Choose Faculty” (note it can be found at the left-hand side of the screen).
5. Select Faculty.
6. Fill the displayed form.
7. Click below to view the admission criteria.
8. Click “Apply” to proceed.
9. Note the UNIQUE ID displayed.
10. Click the ‘Continue’ button
11. Select Bank Branch as payment type
12. Click on “Pay”
13. Copy and take your RRR number to your preferred bank branch for payment.
B) After Payment – NOUN Student Registration Portal Login
1. Perform step 1 to 3
2. Go to “Continue After Payment”
3. Input Unique ID, RRR number and Programme
4. Click on “Proceed”
5. Fill the Form. Note that all the fields marked with a red star are compulsory.
C) After Filling Form
1. Click “Submit”
2. Print Admission Letter
3. Visit the nearest study centre for screening
They advised applicants to insist on paying the stipulated cost only and get an official receipt at the point of payment.
How Much is NUON Online Application Form
i. Undergraduate Programmes N5, 000.00 (five thousand nairas only)
ii. Postgraduate (PGD and Masters) Programmes N7, 500.00 (Seven thousand five hundred nairas only).
iii. Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Programmes N10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira only).
For more information CLICK HERE to access the official websites
I hope you find this information on NOUN Student Registration Portal Login useful, please share it in social media platform for friends and family.
- How can I create JAMB profile 2022 : JAMB Profile Information
- Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University (IBBU) Lapai Admission List for 2021/2022
- Heritage Polytechnic Resumption Date for 2nd Semester 2021/2022
- UNICAL Admission List for 2021/2022 Session: Check Your Status
- FUTO Admission List 2021/2022 | 1st Batch, Additional Merit, Supplementary