Table of Contents
NIS Recruitment – Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment portal is open and is accepting application from qualified applicant to fill various positions in the parastatal via online portal at (www.immigrationrecruitment.org.ng). This post will gives you detail needed to apply, education qualification and application guidelines on Nigerian Immigration Service recruitment exercise.
NIS Recruitment Requirement
- Applicants for the Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment NIS must be Nigerian by birth.
- Applicants must be medically fit and present certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital.
- Applicant for NIS recruitment must be free from financial embarrassment.
- Applicant for the Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment must be between the ages of 18-30 years.
- Applicant’s height must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females.
- Applicant’s for NIS recruitment chest measurement of not less than 0.87m for men.
- Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme(P-YES) Application Form
- Nigeria Supply Chain Integration Project (NSCIP) / (NPSCMP) Recruitment
- NDE Programme Application Registration Portal
- INTERNSHIPS AT THE UNITED NATIONS FOUNDATION
- Good Paying Jobs in Nigeria | See Latest Updates.
- Church Jobs Vacancies for Pastors and Ministry Staffing.
- Australia Volunteering Service, Application Procedure
- 15 Online Jobs that Pays $2000 – $3000+ Each Month from
- FGN Programs NG Cares Development Registration Application Form Portal
- 20 Best Jobs for Stay at Home Moms
- Warehouse Jobs: Employment in Manteca, CA
- Careers After an English Major is Amazing
- Africa’s Young Entrepreneurs Portal Application Form
- The 30 Best Paying Jobs for Graduates in America Update
- Job Position in Banking Sector Eligibility requirements
- CAREERS AT APPLE – Application Form
Notice On NIS Recruitment
Please note that the following information has to be supplied on the portal.
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and Upload your Credentials on www.immigrationrecruitment.org.ng
How to Apply for Nigeria Immigration NIS Recruitment
Application is free of charge and no NIS official will charge you money for accessing the portal. Interested and qualified candidates should visit: www.nisrecruitment.com.ng or Click here to apply any other website apart from this one is fake.
About Nigeria Immigration Service
The Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) is governmental organization responsible for border security and migration management in Nigeria. It was established by the Act of Parliament in 1963. In 2015, the 1963 Act was repelled and replaced with the Immigration Act 2015 which positions the service with the legal instrument to combat Smuggling of Migrant(SOM) in Nigeria.
The Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) was extracted from the Nigeria Police (NP) in August 1958. It was at that time referred to as the Immigration Department and headed by the Chief Federal Immigration Officer (CFIO).
The Immigration Department was established by an Act of Parliament (Cap 171, Laws of the Federation of Nigeria) on August 1, 1963, when Alhaji Shehu Shagari was the Minister of Internal Affairs (a position now referred to as Minister of Interior).
The initial Law regulating Immigration Duties was the Immigration Act of 1963 which was amended in 2014 and again in 2015 (Immigration Act, 2015).
The Service has from 1963 been restructured to manage modern migration in line with global, regional and sub-regional political alignments.
Please do refresh this Portal regularly for updates. This page will be updated once the form is out. You can keep visiting this web site to stay updated or drop your email in the comment box below for updates once the form is out, we will email you.
I hope you find this information useful, please share it in social media platform for friends and family.