Nigerian Red Cross Society Recruitment – Red Cross Society of Nigeria is currently recruiting. Interested applicants should adhere strictly to instructions, the form is via the online portal.
About Nigerian Red Cross Society – Nigerian Red Cross Society Recruitment
Red Cross is an international humanitarian Agency with a global presence and in Nigeria. The Nigerian Red Cross Society is a voluntary service organization and was established through an Act of Parliament in 1960.
Federal Government Act referred to as the Nigerian Red Cross Act of 1960, CAP 324 states that ‘Nigerian Government recognised the Society as a Voluntary Aid Society.
Also, epidemics, armed conflicts, and the poorest communities in both urban and rural areas, amongst whom are women, children, the aged, displaced, and other vulnerable people is the duty of red cross to cater for their welfare and possibly evacuate them .
The Nigerian Red Cross, is position as Nigeria’s leading humanitarian and disaster management intervention organisation.
- 20 Best Jobs for Stay at Home Moms in 2022
- Warehouse Jobs: Employment in Manteca, CA 2022
- Careers After an English Major is Amazing
- Africa’s Young Entrepreneurs Portal 2022 Application Form
- The 30 Best Paying Jobs for Graduates in America 2022 Update
- Job Position in Banking Sector 2022 Eligibility requirements
Nigerian Red Cross Society Recruitment Positions Available.
Nigerian Red Cross Society Recruitment is listed on the portal, successful applicants will join the network of volunteers in differs location with over 820,000 volunteers working closely with those in need of humanitarian help.
Procurement Personnel – Nigerian Red Cross Society Recruitment
Click to Apply
Nigerian Red Cross Society Recruitment Requirements
To qualify for full-time employment, take note of the following requirements.
- Interested applicants must be a Nigerian Citizen
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Certificate of State of Origin duly signed
- Birth certificate or age declaration certificate
- Basic Knowledge in Computer Application will be added advantage.
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- A minimum of National Certificate in Education (NCE)
- Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria Certificate[TRCN]
- Holders of B.Ed., B.A. (Ed.), and B.Sc. (Ed.)/B.Tech (Ed.) are encouraged to apply (Graduates must submit NYSC discharge/exemption certificate)
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or National Identification Number
- Must have SSCE, NECO, or GCE with credits in not less than five subjects including Mathematics and English.
- Possession of B.SC, B.ED, HND, NCE, OND, or NCE certificate from a recognized institution
- Applicant interested in the Abia State Universal Basic Education Board recruitment must not be over 35 years at the time of application
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Must be free from any criminal case in the past
Latest on Nigerian Red Cross Society Recruitment
You are advised to keep checking this Nigerian Red Cross Society Recruitment portal regularly for latest development; we publish the latest news regarding the Nigerian Red Cross Society on this portal, Keep visiting the site and stay informed.
Do bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
Please do not offer bribe, gratification in the guise to be offered employment as offer is strictly on merit beware of SCAM.
I hope you find this information on Nigerian Red Cross Society Recruitment useful, please share it in social media platform for friends and family.
- UNILAG Job Recruitment 2022 Application Form Portal
- NLNG Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Portal
- Oando Plc Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form
- NNPC Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form portal
- ExxonMobil Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Portal
- Chevron Nigeria Recruitment 2022/2023 – How to Apply
- Total Nigeria Recruitment 2022/2023 – How to Apply
FAQs about Nigerian Red Cross Society Recruitment
Below are FAQs about Nigerian Red Cross Society Recruitment. Please, kindly examine the answers.
1. How much is the Red Cross salary in Nigeria?
The average salary for the Nigerian Red Cross Society is 249,966 Naira.
2. How can I join the Red Cross Society in Nigeria?
Online Registration Form
Important note: this online registration creates your personal Nigerian Red Cross Database account.
In order to become a member, you also need to pay an annual membership fee. THIS IS NOT A JOB APPLICATION! Fields with a star * must be filled in
3. How do you become a member of the Red Cross Society?
Indian Red Cross Society has its branches in every state, union territory and district level. They got membership by enrolling in the respective state/district branch of the Indian Red Cross Society to which one belongs.
4. What is the work of the Red Cross?
Since 1863, the mission of the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) has been to protect and assist victims of armed conflict and promote understanding and respect for international humanitarian law.
5. Are Red Cross members paid?
The average American Red Cross hourly pay ranges from approximately $13 per hour for a Tele recruiter to $44 per hour for a Registered Nurse.
However, American Red Cross employees rate the overall compensation and benefits package 3.2/5 stars.
6. Why do you want to join the Red Cross?
They help victims of disaster, provide care and comfort to ill and injured service members and veterans, teach others lifesaving skills such as First Aid and CPR, help staff blood drives and much more. Red Cross volunteers respond to an average of over 62,000 disasters every year.