Applications are invited from suitable qualified young Nigerians of sound character and learning potential for the Industrial Training Fund (ITF) – NECA / Nigerian Breweries Plc Technical Skills Development Programme (TSDP).
Nigerian Breweries Technical Skills – The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA), in collaboration with Nigerian Breweries Plc, invite application from qualified young Nigerians of sound character and learning potential to undertake an intensive seven months Training Programme on Technical Skills Development in the combined field of Mechanical / Automation Maintenance & Applied sciences.
- Hill International Recruitment Dubai Application Form Portal
- NGO Recruitment at IOM Internationale Organisation für Migration 2022
- Tullow Oil PLC Recruitment 2022 Application Form Portal
- US Army Recruitment Application Portal for Foreigners 2022/2023
- Nursing Jobs in Germany for Indian Nurses (BSc & GNM)
- Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme(P-YES) Application Form 2022
- Nigeria Supply Chain Integration Project (NSCIP) / (NPSCMP) Recruitment 2022
- NDE Programme Application 2022 Registration Portal
- INTERNSHIPS AT THE UNITED NATIONS FOUNDATION 2022
- Good Paying Jobs in Nigeria 2022 See Latest Updates.
- Church Jobs Vacancies for Pastors and Ministry Staffing.
- Australia Volunteering Service, Application Procedure 2022
- 15 Online Jobs that Pays $2000 – $3000+ Each Month from
- FGN Programs NG Cares Development Registration Application Form Portal
- 20 Best Jobs for Stay at Home Moms in 2022
- Warehouse Jobs: Employment in Manteca, CA 2022
Highlights of the Programme – Nigerian Breweries Technical Skills
- To train and equip youths with employable technical & science skills
- To promote a Public-Private Sector Model in Vocational / Technical Skills Training and contribute to the capacity development of our country.
Nigerian Breweries Technical Skills Development Program Requirements
- Higher National Diploma or its equivalent in any of the following: Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering, Industrial Maintenance Engineering, Agricultural Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electrical / Electronic Engineering, Automation Engineering, Industrial Physics, Instrument Engineering or Computer Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Science Laboratory Technology, Industrial & Applied Chemistry, Pure Chemistry, Biochemistry, Food Science & Technology, Micro-Biology, Biological sciences, Biotechnology, Food science and technology, Nutrition and dietetics
- Minimum of Lower credit from recognized and accredited institutions.
- Credit in English Language, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry O Level.
- Graduated not earlier than 2019
- Must have completed NYSC as at time of this advertisement.
Benefits of Nigerian Breweries Technical Skills Development Program
- Acquisition of entrepreneurial skills
- Increased employability for graduates.
How to Apply for Nigerian Breweries Technical Skills Development Program
Interested applicant can click HERE to apply via the application portal.
I hope you find this information useful, please share it in social media platform for friends and family.
- Africa’s Young Entrepreneurs Portal 2022 Application Form
- The 30 Best Paying Jobs for Graduates in America 2022 Update
- Job Position in Banking Sector 2022 Eligibility requirements
- CAREERS AT APPLE – Application Form
- Genius English Teacher Needed in China Application Procedure
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2022