Nigerian Army Recruitment – The Nigeria Army is presently accepting applications. Qualified and interested candidates who are eager to work for Nigeria army are recommended to submit their applications, for more information read further.
About Nigerian Army Recruitment Requirements
Minimum Educational Requirement:
- All candidates must possess a WASCE, GCE, NECO, or NABTEB. In addition to the aforementioned requirements, applicants for trades positions must also possess a Trade Test/City Guild Certificate.
- Applicants must be single, born in Nigeria, and in Possession of National Identity Card/ NIN or BVN.
- Applicants must be physically, mentally, and medically fit according to Nigerian Army Standards.
- Applicants must not have been convicted of a crime by a court of law.
- Applicants must have a valid birth certificate or age declaration that has been certified by the National Population Commission, a hospital, or a local government council.
- Applicants must possess a valid state of origin certificate.
- Male and female applicants must not be shorter than 1.68 metres and 1.65 metres, respectively.
- Non-trades applicants must be at least 18 years old and no older than 22 years old, while trades applicants must be no older than 26 years old as of December 31, 2022.
- All applicants must have at least four passes in WASCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB in no more than two sittings.
|Minimum Age Requirement (Tradesmen)||18|
|Maximum Age (Tradesmen)||22|
|Minimum Age Requirement (Non-Tradesmen)||22|
|Maximum Age (Non-Tradesmen)||26|
|Minimum Height for Male Candidates||1.68|
|Maximum Height For Female Candidates||1.62|
|Educational Qualifications||WASSCE or NECO with at least 5 credits, including English and Mathematics|
How to Apply for Nigerian Army Recruitment
Application for Nigerian Army Recruitment is done via the Portal, interested applicants who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Thank you for the time you spent to digest this article on Nigeria Army Recruitment, i hope you find this information useful, please share it in social media platform for friends and family.