NECO Commerce Solutions For all candidates taking the exams this year; Theory and Objective (OBJ) expo question and answer is free. Expect a free response here if you are one of the candidates for the NECO Exam.
About NECO Commerce Questions and Answers
Nigeria’s National Examination Council (NECO) is a well-known international exam body that has been conducting exams since 2000.
NECO Commerce Questions and Answers is out
2023 NECO COMMERCE SOLUTION
1. Control: Employers are typically in control of the work environment and have the authority to make decisions about how work is done. Employees, on the other hand, are typically subject to the direction of their employer and must follow specific guidelines and procedures.
2. Compensation: Employers are responsible for paying their employees for the work they perform. Employees are compensated for their time and effort, while employers are compensated for the value they create through their business activities.
1. Perform assigned tasks: Employees are responsible for performing the tasks assigned to them by their employer. This includes completing work in a timely and accurate manner, following established procedures and guidelines, and meeting performance expectations.
2. Follow company policies: Employees are expected to follow the policies and procedures established by their employer. This includes adhering to safety guidelines, respecting the privacy of others, and using company resources responsibly.
3. Communicate effectively: Employees must be able to communicate effectively with their coworkers, supervisors, and customers. This includes listening actively, asking questions when needed, and conveying information clearly and accurately.
4. Maintain a positive attitude: Employees are expected to maintain a positive attitude and contribute to a positive work environment. This includes being respectful to others, taking initiative when appropriate, and working cooperatively with others to achieve common goals.
PICK ANY FIVE (5)
2. Increase Sales: Advertising helps to increase sales by creating a demand for the product or service being advertised. It can also help to build loyalty among existing customers.
3. Market Expansion: Advertising can be used to expand a company’s market by reaching potential customers who may not have otherwise been aware of the company or its offerings.
4. Product Promotion: Advertising can be used to promote a company’s new products or services. It can also help to create an emotional connection between the product and the consumer.
5. Competitive Advantage: Advertising can be used to gain a competitive advantage over other companies by creating a unique identity for the company and its offerings.
6. Customer Engagement: Advertising can be used to engage customers and build relationships with them. It can also be used to create a sense of loyalty among customers.
7. Social Influence: Advertising can be used to influence public opinion and create a positive image of the company and its offerings.
8. Cost Reduction: Advertising can be used to reduce costs associated with marketing, such as printing, mailing, and other promotional activities.
9. Targeted Messaging: Advertising can be used to target specific audiences with tailored messages that are more likely to resonate with them.
The term “second tier securities market” is not commonly used in the United States. However, it may refer to a market where securities that are not listed on a major exchange, such as the New York Stock Exchange or Nasdaq, are traded. This can include regional exchanges or alternative trading systems that provide a platform for trading securities that are not listed on major exchanges.
1. Financial Requirements: Companies must meet certain financial requirements, such as a minimum amount of shareholder equity or a minimum market capitalization, in order to be listed on an exchange.
2. Corporate Governance: Companies must have a board of directors and adhere to certain corporate governance standards in order to be listed on an exchange.
3. Reporting Requirements: Companies must file regular reports with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and meet other disclosure requirements in order to be listed on an exchange.
4. Trading Requirements: Companies must meet certain trading requirements, such as a minimum number of shareholders or a minimum trading volume, in order to be listed on an exchange.
1. Reverse Merger: A company can gain admission to a securities exchange by merging with a publicly traded company.
2. Spin-Off: A company can gain admission to a securities exchange by spinning off a subsidiary into a separate publicly traded company.
3. Acquisition: A company can gain admission to a securities exchange by acquiring a publicly traded company.
4. Up-Listing: A company can gain admission to a larger securities exchange by moving from a smaller exchange to a larger exchange.
An economic grouping is a group of countries that come together to promote economic cooperation and integration.
1. Free Movement of Persons: To promote the free movement of people between member states in order to facilitate trade and investment.
2. Free Movement of Goods: To promote the free movement of goods between member states in order to create a common market and reduce trade barriers.
3. Customs Union: To establish a customs union among member states in order to facilitate trade and investment.
4. Common External Tariff: To establish a common external tariff among member states in order to promote trade and investment with other countries.
5. Monetary Integration: To promote monetary integration among member states in order to facilitate trade and investment.
6. Economic Cooperation: To promote economic cooperation between member states in order to create a common economic space and promote economic development.
7. Peace and Security: To promote peace and security among member states in order to create a stable environment for economic development.
8. Environmental Protection: To promote environmental protection and sustainable development among member states in order to ensure long-term economic growth and development.
1. Commercial Banks: Commercial banks are financial institutions that accept deposits and make loans. They play an important role in the money market by providing short-term loans to businesses and other financial institutions.
2. Central Banks: Central banks are responsible for managing a country’s monetary policy. They play an important role in the money market by providing short-term loans to commercial banks and other financial institutions, and by regulating the supply of money in the economy.
3. Money Market Mutual Funds: Money market mutual funds are investment funds that invest in short-term financial instruments such as Treasury bills and commercial paper. They provide investors with a way to earn a return on their money while maintaining a high degree of liquidity.
4. Investment Banks: Investment banks are financial institutions that provide a range of financial services to corporations, governments, and other institutions. They play an important role in the money market by underwriting and trading short-term financial instruments such as commercial paper and Treasury bills.
1. Physical Characteristics: Soft commodities are typically agricultural products that are grown and harvested, such as coffee, sugar, and wheat. They are often perishable and have a limited shelf life. Hard commodities, on the other hand, are typically natural resources that are mined or extracted from the earth, such as gold, silver, and oil. They are durable and have a longer shelf life.
2. Market Dynamics: The prices of soft commodities are often influenced by factors such as weather conditions, disease outbreaks, and geopolitical events that affect the supply and demand of the underlying commodity. The prices of hard commodities, on the other hand, are often influenced by factors such as global economic growth, inflation, and geopolitical tensions that affect the demand for the commodity as a store of value.
NECO COMMERCE OBJ
Commerce (Objective & Essay)
2:00pm – 4:40pm
Candidate that applied for the NECO in any States should BOOKMARK this page for all and latest NECO Exam Ekpo.