Table of Contents
National Hospital Abuja Recruitment 2023/2024 – National Hospital Abuja Recruitment is Currently Open, qualified and interested applicants who are willing to join the services of NHA are advised to apply through the official application portal. For More details on how to apply for the job vacancies in different area of Specialization, read through this article.
About National Hospital Abuja Recruitment
This is to notify the public that National Hospital Abuja Recruitment Portal is now open for application. The firm wishes to invites interested and qualified persons who wish to join the services of NHA to submit an application. Do take this guide vital as all the information required is available.
National Hospital Abuja is a hospital in Abuja, FCT, Nigeria. The hospital was founded under the Family Support Programme initiative and was formally established under Decree 36 of 1999 (Act 36 of 1999). Abdulsalami Abubakar commissioned the hospital on 22 May 1999. Originally National Hospital For Women And Children, the hospital opened on 1 September 1999. The hospital received its current name on 10 May 2000.
National Hospital Abuja Recruitment Portal
The National Hospital Abuja Recruitment Portal is a page on the official websites of the firm where all registration process is carried out. You are to filled up your form and get your credentials/Document uploaded. To be selected, you must adhere strictly to instructions.
National Hospital Abuja Recruitment Available Position
- Medicine (All Specialties)
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Child Health
- Chemical Pathology
- Medical Microbiology
- Morbid Anatomy (Histopathology)
- ENT, Head & Neck
- Mental Health
- Community Health
- Family Medicine
- Orthopaedics & Traumatology / Burns & Plastics
- Restorative Dentistry
- Periodontics Dentistry
- Oral Diagnosis & Radiology
- Oral Pathology & Medicine
- Community Dentistry
- Emergency Medicine
- Pedodontics Paediatric Dentistry
- Radiation & Clinical Oncology
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Candidates must possess the necessary academic qualifications and provisional registration with the regulatory bodies.
- Candidate for the post of Registrar II in any of the specialties must possess an MBBS Degree from a recognized University (by MDCN) plus the Primary Fellowship Certificate in the intended course of study.
- Candidates must have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) or possess Exemption letter, whichever is applicable.
This is as applicable in the Federal Civil Service of the Federation.
How to Apply for National Hospital Abuja Recruitment:
The application process is simple. To apply, follow the procedures below.
- You are to locate the vacancies that match you.
- Sign up with your email address and follow the instructions
- Provides required information
- Click on the Submit button
- Success confirmation is flag up.
Visit the global official portal at https://nationalhospital.gov.ng/careers/
Or you can APPLY HERE to start the process.
Latest on National Hospital Abuja Recruitment:
You are advised to keep checking this Portal regularly for latest development; we publish the latest news regarding the National Hospital Abuja Recruitment, Keep visiting the site and stay informed.
Do bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
Please do not offer bribe, gratification in the guise to be offered employment as offer is strictly on merit beware of SCAM.
Thank you for the time you spent to digest this article on National Hospital Abuja Recruitment, i hope you find this information useful, please share it on social media platform for friends and family.
- Hill International Recruitment Dubai Application Form Portal
- NGO Recruitment at IOM Internationale Organisation für Migration
- Tullow Oil PLC Recruitment Application Form Portal
- US Army Recruitment Application Portal for Foreigners
- Nursing Jobs in Germany for Indian Nurses (BSc & GNM)
- Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme(P-YES) Application Form