Table of Contents
mPharma Africa Recruitment – mPharma Africa Recruitment is now ongoing, so qualified and interested candidates who are keen to join the services of mPharma Africa are advised to apply for more information read further.
About mPharma Africa Recruitment
At mPharma, we start and end our day thinking about how we can enable patients to afford their medications. We’re a small but growing team of 350+ members, headquartered in Accra, Ghana, and backed by mission-driven investors. We’ve joined hands with third-party payers, drug manufacturers, and healthcare providers to develop products and services that directly reduce the costs of prescription drugs for patients. In only a few years, we’ve managed to provide low-cost, high-quality medicines to hundreds of thousands of patients across nine African countries with locations at Lagos, Lusaka, Greater Accra, Kampala, Nairobi, Togo, Muhanga and etc.
mPharma Africa Recruitment Portal
mPharma Africa Recruitment Portal is a page on the official websites of the institution where all registration process is carried out. You are to filled up your form and get your credentials/Document uploaded. To be selected, you must adhere strictly to instructions.
We are recruiting to fill in the position below:
Job Title: Several
Location: Lagos, Lusaka, Greater Accra, Kampala, Nairobi, Togo, Muhanga.
Employment Type: Full-time
Position Description for mPharma Africa Recruitment
mPharma is looking for a responsible and trustworthy professional with exceptionally high work standards to join our team as an associate Pharmacist. The job of the Pharmacist entails building and managing mPharma’s in-house delivery pharmacy to handle dispensations to patients on Mutti. This role reports directly to the Delivery Services Manager.
Key Responsibilities for mPharma Africa Recruitment
- Maintain and manage inventory, order new supplies when necessary, and keep inventory areas organized
- Collaborate with a team of Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians to ensure the right packaging and dispensation of medicines
- Dispense and check prescriptions filled by Pharmacy Technicians to ensure proper procedures have been followed
- Ensure that patients requesting deliveries have legitimate prescriptions before any dispensation occurs
- Manage the logistics system and ensure that deliveries to patients happen on time.
- Develop and manage drug formularies for mymutti.com and other online platforms
- Manage customer experience on mymutti.com (Complaints, user experience, product availability, bug reporting & troubleshooting)
- Assist in the development and implementation of marketing strategies (i.e. content curation, calendar management, supervising artworks, schedule posts, etc.)
- Offer clinical counseling to patients through our call center
- Other duties as may be assigned by the Manager
Our Ideal Candidate for mPharma Africa Recruitment
- Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for mPharma’s mission to increase the accessibility and affordability of high-quality medicines
- Demonstrates strong work ethics and a proactive “can do” attitude that requires minimal supervision
- Fluent in English with excellent writing, verbal, analytical, and organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel
- Strong project management background
- Strong interpersonal skills to network with new people and develop business relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders
- A self-starter who can multitask while consistently producing high-quality deliverables for a diverse set of concurrent initiatives
- Experience working in a pharmacy and managing teams is an advantage
- Must be able available to work four (4) morning shifts and one (1) Saturday evening shift – A standard total of 40 hours per week.
Qualifications for mPharma Africa Recruitment
- B Pharm. or Pharm. D degree in Pharmacy from an accredited college/university
- Current practicing license
- At least 2 years of experience working in a Retail Pharmacy or Hospital Pharmacy
How to Apply for mPharma Africa Recruitment
The application process is simple. To apply, follow the procedures below.
Thank you for the time you spent to digest this article, i hope you find this information useful on mPharma Africa Recruitment, please share it in social media platform for friends and family.