MMEG Scholarships for Women -Applications for the MMEG Scholarships for Women are now being accepted from eligible candidates. All students who are supported by the Margaret McNamara Educational Grants are eligible for this fully funded fellowship.
About the MMEG Scholarships for Women
The Margaret McNamara Educational Funds (MMEG) gives grants to women from those nations to enable them to pursue their education and develop their leadership abilities in order to improve the lives of women and children in developing countries.
Scholarships for higher education of roughly $15,000 are provided to women from low- and middle-income countries who want to return to or remain in their native countries after getting their degrees and work to improve the lives of women and/or children.
- 30 Cheapest Colleges around you in Texas with Good Acceptance Rate.
- 7 Great U.S Colleges and Universities that offer Full Time
- Military Schools for kids, Check out USA Application
- Interior Design Colleges in the United States
- Cost of Study in US for Undergraduate and Masters Program
- Best Ranked University in Computer Science in the World
Benefits of MMEG Scholarships for Women
Each scholar receives about $15,000 in scholarships.
Conditions for Women’s MMEG Scholarships
The following requirements for eligibility must be met by applicants:
1. Be at least 25 years old when submitting your application.
2. Have citizenship in one of the nations on the MMEG Country Eligibility list.
3. Be enrolled at an accredited academic institution when submitting application; and plan to be enrolled for a full academic term after award of the grant by the Board;
4. Not be related to a World Bank Group, International Monetary Fund or Inter-American Development Bank staff member or spouse;
How to Apply for the Scholarship
January 15, 2023.
Thank you for the time you spent to digest this article on MMEG Scholarships for Women, i hope you find this information useful, please share it in social media platform for friends and family.