Meridian Port Services(MPS) Recruitment – Meridian Port Services Recruitment is now ongoing, so applications are invited from qualified and interested applicants for Meridian Port Services, for more information read further…
About Meridian Port Services Recruitment
Meridian Port Services Ltd (MPS) was incorporated under the laws of the Republic of Ghana in December 2002. MPS is a joint venture between Ghana Ports and Harbours Authority and Meridian Port Holdings Limited.
MPS is widely recognized by all shipping lines as the best performing Container Terminal/Port in West and Central Africa. Over the years, we have considerably invested in Tema Port Infrastructure, Superstructure, Technology and Human Resource development.
Job Title: M & R Shift Engineer – Electrica
Company M & R Shift Engineer – Electrical
Meridian Port Services Ltd (MPS)
Location Accra, Ghana
Job type Full-Time
Meridian Port Services Recruitment Description
A reputable Company in Tema is seeking to recruit suitably qualified and interested candidates to fill the following vacant job position in the Asset Maintenance Department of the Company.
• Under the general direction of the Technical Shift Coordinator, he/she will be responsible among others for directing a team of Technicians, within his/her shift
• Responsible for the safe performance of equipment during his shift. Ensure that all components are performing effectively and safely. Report to the shift coordinator any alteration on the equipment which might have an impact on the performance of the equipment.
• Ensuring all the equipment preventive/corrective maintenance planned during his shift is completed on time as per the PM schedule.
• Accountable for the equipment’s smooth operation with the least possible interruption. The agreed target KPI should be achieved including but not limited to availability. Operational availability, PMSC, MMBF, MTTR …etc
• Receiving breakdown calls on the radio, responding to the calls himself or by following up on the Breakdown Technicians team, and ensuring the equipment is handed over to Operations within the target Mean time to repair (MTTR).
• Ensure that all the shift-related work orders on CMMS (IFS) are properly reviewed to ensure that the data provided is correct including the work performed, the materials issued, and the manhours registration.
Meridian Port Services Recruitment Requirements
• Must possess a B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering from a reputable University.
• A minimum of two years of work experience within the relevant industry.
• Must be capable of interpreting equipment manuals, drawings, and diagrams.
• Experience in working on Siemens PLC systems – Knowledge of Siemens drives systems is an added advantage.
• Siemens PLC experience as a mandatory requirement
How to Apply for the Job
Thank you for the time you spent to digest this article on Meridian Port Services Recruitment, i hope you find this information useful, please share it in social media platform for friends and family.