Maynooth University GAA Sport Scholarships – Applications for the Maynooth University GAA Sport Scholarships are now being accepted from eligible students. It is a fully financed fellowship available to all Maynooth University sponsored students. About the Scholarship.
About the Scholarship
The fastest-growing university in the country is Maynooth University, an internationally renowned school 25 kilometers outside of Dublin, Ireland.
Maynooth University, one of the four institutions that make up the National University of Ireland, was ranked #43 in the world among institutions that are less than 50 years old in the 2019 Times Higher Education World University Rankings.
- Luiss University Undergraduate Scholarships
- Future Academy Africa Tech Scholarships
- Florida State University Postgraduate Scholarship
Benefits of Maynooth University GAA Sport Scholarships.
1. Glenroyal Gym Membership.
2. MU High-Performance Team Gym access.
3. Access to S&C, Nutrition & Sports Psychology support.
4. Medical & Physio Support.
5. Access to Stats Sports GPS tracker.
6. Fitness Testing Analysis.
7. Access to on campus accommodation (Limited Availability).
8. High Performance Seminars.
9. Player Development Tracking Support via RYPT Application.
10. Career Development and Academic Support.
11. Video Analysis Support.
12. 60 CAO Points Concession (Limited availability for MH001 course.
Requirements for Maynooth University GAA Sport Scholarships
1. Incoming First Year Applicants.
Scholarship applications open for incoming first year CAO applicants in December yearly. Closing date for incoming CAO applicants is April 1st yearly.
The minimum requirement to apply is to represent your county at U17 grade upwards. The link to the online application form can be accessed from November.
2. Continuing and Post Graduate Applicants (2nd -6th year).
Scholarship applications open in August yearly for continuing and post-graduate students to apply to the High Performance Programme.
The application link to apply for this scholarship opportunity can be accessed on the Maynooth Uni GAA social media pages.
3. Croi Laighean Scholarship Award (2nd–6th year).
The Credit Union sponsor a scholarship award for a Maynooth University GAA recipient that resides in the Credit Union’s Common Bond, worth €2000.
This award is open to continuing and post-graduate students only. Interested candidates can apply for this award via the continuing/post graduate process in August yearly.
How to Apply
April 1, 2023
Thank you for the time you spent to digest this article on Maynooth University GAA Sport Scholarships., i hope you find this information useful, please share it in social media platform for friends and family.