Mainone Cable Nigeria Recruitment – Mainone Cable Nigeria Recruitment is currently open, so qualified and interested candidates who are willing to join the Mainone Cable Nigeria are advised to apply for more information read further.
About Mainone Cable Nigeria Recruitment
Mainone Cable Nigeria Recruitment is currently open, so interested applicant are advised to apply.
MainOne is a leading provider of innovative telecom services and network solutions for businesses in West Africa. Our world-class infrastructure enhances the productivity and profitability of our customers.
- Ocean Marine Solutions Limited Recruitment
- Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric Recruitment
- Enaro Energy Recruitment
Mainone Cable Nigeria Recruitment Portal
Mainone Cable Nigeria Recruitment Portal is a page on the official websites of the institution where all registration process is carried out. You are to filled up your form and get your credentials/Document uploaded. To be selected, you must adhere strictly to instructions.
We are recruiting to fill in the position below:
Job Title: Various
Location: Abuja, Lagos, Benin
Employment Type: Full-time
Roles/Responsibilities for Mainone Cable Nigeria Recruitment
- The Cloud Operations Manager will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of the Cloud Services function, and effectively communicating with all stakeholders on pertinent matters including – but not limited to – software deployment, upgrades, system setup, system administration, monitoring, incident resolution, problem management, configuration, change management, service desk, security management and monitoring, capacity planning, availability management, disaster recovery and routine update of services.
- He/she will also assist with developing processes to manage operations, technical standards and architecture development.
- The Cloud Operations Manager is also expected to ensure best practice maintenance and support of the Cloud platforms, processes and customer services.
The specific responsibilities shall include to:
- Work with the Cloud Solutions and planning teams to guarantee stability, availability and the efficiency of our cloud environment.
- Making sure that customer SLAs are met, periodical customer reports and updates are sent.
- Play an active role in improving the interface between the business and technology.
- Develop and oversee Network Operations, Service Desk, Event Management, Incident Management, Problem Management, Configuration Management and Change Management processes for all Cloud Services.
- Ensure successful backup and/or replication of Customer Data in a secure manner. Contribute and enhance Security policies and procedures for Cloud Services. Implement System Management Tools to provide monitoring and management of all Cloud infrastructures.
- Define and report key performance indicators to monitor process health; define and report customer facing service metrics.
- Liaise with the marketing team to revise marketing collateral such as brochures, website, product descriptions, new press releases and assist in coordinating public marketing campaigns.
- Implement and oversee Security policy, monitoring, and guidelines for Cloud Services.
- Conduct System Outage Analysis to prevent reoccurrences.
- Identify, negotiate and coordinate team resources across various departments within the organization and when required to make product(s) amendments, support growth and meet customer demands.
- Directly manage assigned team.
- Ensure 24 X 7 operations of Cloud Services, Disaster Recovery, Scanning and Archiving, Data Repository, and Remote Operations Services.
- Provide pre-sales product support to Solutions Architects in the development of customer proposals, tailored solutions, bids and major tenders
- Develop and maintain a high-level strategy for the current and future growth of the organization’s product lines.
- Maintain accurate and detailed asset inventory records.
- Analyze and track periodically the external product positioning and competitiveness of product(s) against competitor’s products within the target market space.
- Product project management.
- Facilitate decision point meetings.
- Conduct Research and development (R&D) activities that comprise of creative work undertaken on a systematic basis in order to increase knowledge of technologies and services.
- Advise on new product development and product marketing.
Qualifications and Requirements for Mainone Cable Nigeria Recruitment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Sciences, Information Management or related Engineering field is preferred.
- Minimum of ten (10) years’ experience in large complex information systems and cloud services with at least two (2) years in a supervisory.
- Experience with Microsoft public, hybrid and private cloud is a must have.
- Must have strong Windows/Linux/Unix skills.
- Certifications in Linux, Hyper-V, Windows Server, Microsoft System Centre, VMware, Storage, and other Cloud Technologies are an added advantage.
- At least five (5) years’ managerial experience of IT Service management, data center, server, and storage management, virtualization, networking, systems management, and project management is preferred.
Demands of the Job:
- Must be proactive, and able to identify and resolve events before they results in incidents
- Must be a strong leader, capable of motivating a team of engineers to consistently meet world class standards
- Expected to support customers effectively
- Must be a strong communicator
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Must be able to build, develop and train young talent
How to Apply for Mainone Cable Nigeria Recruitment
The application process is simple. To apply, follow the procedures below.
Interested applicant should Visit the official Portal or APPLY HERE to start the process.