Lily hospitals Limited Recruitment – Lily hospitals Limited Recruitment is now open, qualified and interested applicants who are keen to Join the services Lily hospitals Limited are advised to apply. For More details on how to apply read more.
About Lily hospitals Limited Recruitment
Lily hospitals Limited, established since 1986 remains one of the foremost hospitals in Nigeria and within the South-South region of the country. It is the first private hospital in Nigeria to achieve ISO 9001:2000 quality management system certification from the Standards Organization of Nigeria (SON) and also accredited with COHSASA (Council for Health Service Accreditation of Southern Africa) Certificate.
We are also consistently committed to high standards; continuous improvement, service excellence, organizational citizenship, and outstanding work ethics. Currently running residency training programs in family medicine and radiology. Lily Hospitals is also involved in housemanship training, internship training in Pharmacy and Radiology. We have multiple locations in Benin, Warri, Okuokoko etc.
Lily hospitals Limited Recruitment Portal
Lily hospitals Limited Recruitment Portal, Nigeria is a page on the official websites of the firm where all registration process is carried out. You are to filled up your form and get your credentials/Document uploaded. To be selected, you must adhere strictly to instructions.
Lily hospitals Limited Recruitment Requirement
- Advanced competency in written and oral English with the ability to communicate clearly and confidently in a professional work environment.
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or NIN number
- A minimum of five (5) credits including English and Mathematics in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE) or O/L.
- Interested candidates should be minimum of 18 years at the time of application.
- Possession of appropriate academic qualification in relation to the applied position from a recognized institution.
- Professional qualifications and/or certifications proffer will be an added advantage.
- Must be adaptable and demonstrate the ability to traverse different assignments and work locations.
Available Positions for Lily Hospital Recruitment
Job Title: Radiology Intern
Location: Warri, Delta
Employment Type: Internship
Job Summary for Lily Hospital Recruitment
The Intern Radiographer is responsible for providing patient-centered care that addresses health needs of our patients.
Key Result Areas (KRA):
Assisting in scheduling patient’s appointment with the radiologist.
Manage patient’s records.
Assist the Radiographers to process images and maintain proper inventory of supplies
Collate data for weekly reports.
Bachelor’s Degree (B.Sc) in Radiography.
Must have been inducted and possess current internship license from the Radiographers Registration Board of Nigeria.
Possess high degree of accuracy and attention to details.
Outstanding communication (oral and written), interpersonal and people management skills.
How to Apply for Lily Hospital Recruitment
The application is done through the Portal via,or interested and qualified candidates can click APPLY HERE to start the process or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for the time you spent to digest this article, i hope you find this information useful on Lily Hospital Recruitment, please share it in social media platform for friends and family.