KyDAL Office Point Recruitment – KyDAL Office Point Recruitment is now open, interested and qualified applicants who are keen to join the services of KyDAL Office Pointare advised to apply, for more details read further.
About KyDAL Office Point Recruitment
KyDAL Office Point (KOP) is a renowned company that provides a variety of solutions for efficient and high-performing cooperative settings. By providing best practice HRM systems and training solutions, we provide practical supplies for efficient office operations as well as strategic assistance for high performance and maximum output from staff members. Our tailored solutions are geared toward assisting Organizations in maximizing the potential of their people—their most valuable resource—while also giving them access to equipment that will increase output and productivity.
KyDAL Office Point Recruitment Portal
KyDAL Office Point Recruitment Portal is a page on the official websites of the firm where all registration process is carried out. You are to filled up your form and get your credentials/Document uploaded. To be selected, you must adhere strictly to instructions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Class Teacher
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Job Type: Full Time
Job Description for KyDAL Office Point Recruitment
To add to our experienced and skilled teaching staff, we are looking for a self-motivated teacher. It will be your job as a teacher to foster the kids’ enthusiasm for learning and growth.
Responsibilities for KyDAL Office Point Recruitment
- Developing and issuing educational content including notes, tests, and assignments.
- Supervising classes to ensure all students are learning in a safe and productive environment.
- Organizing supplies and resources for lectures and presentations.
- Delivering personalized instruction to each student by encouraging interactive learning.
- Planning and implementing educational activities and events.
- Ensuring your classroom is clean and orderly.
- Preparing and distributing periodic progress reports and semester report cards.
- Attending parent-teacher meetings.
- Evaluating and documenting students’ progress.
- Allocating and grading homework, assignments, and tests
Requirements for KyDAL Office Point Recruitment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Teaching or relevant field.
- NCE/ B.ED
- A minimum of 2 years experience as a teacher.
- In-depth knowledge of teaching methods and legal educational procedures.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Well-organized with excellent leadership abilities.
- Exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Must be a female.
- Must reside in Ibadan.
- Must be 25 years and above.
N30,000 – N50,000 / month.
How to Apply for KyDAL Office Point Recruitment
The application is done through Portal via http://www.kydalofficepoint.com/ as Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
13th February, 2023.
Thank you for the time you spent to digest this article, i hope you find this information useful on KyDAL Office Point Recruitment, please share it in social media platform for friends and family.