Kwara State Bursary Award – Final-year students can now apply to the Kwara State Scholarship Board for a bursary award. The bursary amounts have increased 100% thanks to the Kwara State Government, applications are being accepted Now.
About Kwara State Bursary award
Malam AbdulRahman AbdulRasaq, the Executive Governor of Kwara State, has given his permission for the payment of the 2022 Bursary Award to Kwara State Indigenous Students Enrolled in State and Federally Funded Tertiary Institutions.
How to Apply for Kwara State Bursary award
- Kindly log on to https://scholarship.kw.gov.ng/ or CLICK HERE
- Click on the Bursary Award Link
- Register your bio-data on the platform to obtain login details.
- Use your login details with your password to fill the application form for the 2022 Bursary online.
- Scan and upload the following documents online (mandatory).
- Passport photograph.
- Local Government Citizenship Certificate.
- Your last session results are stamped and signed by the appropriate authority.
- Your Admission Letter.
- Your Institutional Valid I.D Card.
- Evidence of NAKSS National due payment
A COMPULSORY PAYMENT OF #200 (TWO HUNDRED NAIRA ONLY) SHOULD BE MADE TO NAKSS ACCOUNT, AND THE EVIDENCE OF PAYMENT, EITHER TELLER OR MOBILE APP TRANSFER RECEIPT, WOULD BE UPLOADED.
Applications must be submitted by November 11, 2022, to be considered for the Kwara State Bursary Award.
Bank Name: UBA
Account Name: National Association of Kwara State Students
Registration for this Bursary Award closes on November 11, 2022.
For More enquiry contact: 08169386520, 09035570808
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment
- NBC Recruitment
- United Nations Recruitment
- GE Nigeria Recruitment
- PG Nigeria Recruitment
- PZ Cussons Nigeria Recruitment
- Microsoft Recruitment
- Julius Berger Nigeria Recruitment
- British American Tobacco Recruitment
- Deloitte Recruitment
Thank you for the time you spent to digest this article on kwara state bursary award, i hope you find this information useful, please share it in social media platform for friends and family.