KUTRRH Recruitment – Kenyatta University Teaching, Referral & Research Hospital Recruitment in Nairobi is currently open, qualified and interested applicants who are keen to join the services of KUTRRH are encouraged to apply. For additional info on how to apply read more.
About KUTRRH Recruitment
Kenyatta University Teaching, Referral & Research Hospital (KUTRRH) is a leading Public National Referral Hospital (Level 6) with a 650-bed hospital equipped with state-of-the-art medical equipment. We employ cutting edge research, innovation, training, and partnerships to keep abreast with advancements in healthcare management. This enables us to address the current health challenges and ensures that we are responsive to emerging and future health challenges.
We offer quality patient-centered care where the patient is an active participant in their care. This brings about improved patient health outcomes and satisfaction and improved job satisfaction among our healthcare providers. Specialised care is one of our flagship services where patients are attended to by highly specialised consultants.
KUTRRH Recruitment Portal
Kenyatta University Teaching, Referral & Research Recruitment Portal is a page on the official websites of the firm where all registration process is carried out. You are to filled up your form and get your credentials/Document uploaded. To be selected, you must adhere strictly to instructions.
KUTRRH Recruitment Requirements
- Advanced competency in written and oral English with the ability to communicate clearly and confidently in a professional work environment.
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or NIN number
- A minimum of five (5) credits including English and Mathematics in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE) or O/L.
- Interested candidates should be minimum of 18 years at the time of application.
- Possession of appropriate academic qualification in relation to the applied position from a recognized institution.
- Professional qualifications and/or certifications proffer will be an added advantage.
- Must be adaptable and demonstrate the ability to traverse different assignments and work locations.
How to Apply For KUTRRH Recruitment
The application process is simple. To apply, follow the procedures below.
- You are to locate the vacancies that match you by country filter.
- Sign up with your email address and follow the instructions
- Provides required information
- Click on the Submit button
- Success confirmation is flag up.
- You are to Visit the official Portal via https://www.kutrrh.go.ke/careers/ or APPLY HERE to start the process
Latest on KUTRRH Recruitment
You are advised to keep checking this Portal regularly for latest development; we publish the latest news regarding the Kenyatta University Teaching, Referral & Research Recruitment, Keep visiting the site and stay informed.
Do bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
Please do not offer bribe, gratification in the guise to be offered employment as offer is strictly on merit beware of SCAM.
Thank you for the time you spent to digest this article on KUTRRH Recruitment, i hope you find this information useful, please share it in social media platform for friends and family.