Table of Contents
KNUST Postgraduate Admission – Are you aware that Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology Postgraduate admission is currently ongoing, so interested applicant are invited to apply for the following MSc/MEd/MArch/MFA/MA/MComm/MBA/MPA/MPH/LLM/MPhil/ PhD/EdD and etc.
Basic Admission Requirements for KNUST Postgraduate Admission Programme
i. Masters Programmes
At the time of application, applicants should possess a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from a recognised Institution in the relevant field of study. Preference will be given to applicants with FIRST CLASS OR SECOND CLASS (UPPER DIVISION).
ii. PhD Programmes
Candidates applying for Doctor of Philosophy degree must have an MPhil degree or its equivalent from a recognized Institution and shall submit evidence of adequate training and ability to undertake the proposed programme.
DURATION OF PROGRAMME for KNUST Postgraduate Admission Programme
Unless otherwise stated, the duration for Masters Programmes (Full-Time) is Two (2) Academic Years and (Part-Time) Three (3) Academic Years, PhD Programmes (Full-Time) is for Four (4) Academic Years and (Part-Time) Five (5) Academic Years.
How to Apply for KNUST Postgraduate Admission
Sale of E-Vouchers for admission shall commence on Monday 22nd May, 2023.
- Prospective applicants should purchase an e-Voucher containing Login ID/Serial Number and PIN for GHȼ280.00 at the following banks: GCB Bank, Consolidated Bank Ghana (CBG) or Ecobank or dial *447*160# on any network and follow the prompts.
- Upon payment of the application fee, candidates will receive an eVoucher containing an application number and PIN that will grant access to the online admissions portal.
- Candidates should then proceed to online admissions website: https://apps.knust.edu.gh/admissions/ and begin the application process.
- Once the process has been completed, candidates MUST PRINT OUT 2 COPIES of the completed application form from the portal and submit them (by post) to the School of Graduate Studies along with all relevant documents (Photocopies of Certificates, Recommendation Letters, and [Transcript for those attending KNUST for the first time]) to the following address:
The Secretary for the KNUST Postgraduate Admission
School of Graduate Studies
KNUST POSTGRADUATE ADMISSION DEADLINE
Any hand delivered application shall not be processed. Deadline for completion of online application is Tuesday, 31st October, 2023.
Application forms submitted after the deadline will not be processed.
N/B International students are to pay $200.00 application fees before Registration
Successful applicants only will be notify of admission.
Those intending to pursue Distance Learning Programmes should not purchase this form/eVouchers. You should contact Institute of Distance learning on 0247274661 or 0500482885.
- Institute of Distance Learning (IDL) Programmes would only be mounted at Centres with the requisite minimum number of qualified applicants (please contact IDL Office for details).
- Facilitation is a blend of online and face-to-face sessions on weekends (Saturdays and Sundays) at the proposed Centres mentioned below.
- For more information and in-depth knowledge about the programmes, visit IDL or call 0247274661 or 0500482885 or 0501102650.
- Kumasi – The Office of the Director, Institute of Distance Learning, Casely-Hayford Building, KNUST Campus, Tel: 0204743271, 0245077483, 0509314350, 0279857058
- Accra – Old KNUST Guest House near Ecobank Head Quarters; contact Michael on Tel. 0500482875 or KNUST Accra City Campus, Kwabenya; contact Luke on Tel: 0546924824.
- Akuse – VRA Academy; contact Alfred Okang on Tel: 0208802435
- Sunyani – University of Energy and Natural Resources. Contact Mr. Alfred Appiah on Tel: 0500482877
- Techiman – BACCSOD Techiman Branch Office, Contact Mr. Toura on 020 578 2024
- Ho – Ho Technical University, Volta Region, Contact Mr Stephen Gbena Tel 050 048 2873
- Takoradi – Sekondi-Takoradi City Campus, Kansawrodo: Mr. E. Opintan-Baah, Tel 0500482883
- Koforidua – Ghana Highway Authority; Contact Mrs Fidelia Teayo Akumiah on 0209377707
- Tamale – Tamale Technical University, Contact Dr. Abubakari Abdul-Razak, Tel. 0500482879
- Bolgatanga – Bolga Secondary School, Contact Mr. Mukasa Zoogah, Tel. 0500482880, 0208288666
- Wa – Jihann Training College, Contact Mr. Dominic Wanaa, Tel. 0500482878
- Cape Coast – Cape Coast Tech University, Contact Mr. K. A. Simpson, Tel. 0500482882.
FOR MORE DETAILS CLICK HERE
Thank you for the time you spent to digest this article on KNUST Postgraduate Admission, i hope you find this information useful, please share it in social media platform for friends and family.