Kenya Revenue Authority Recruitment – Kenya Revenue Authority Recruitment is currently open, qualified and interested applicants who are willing to join the services of Kenya Revenue Authority are encouraged to apply. For additional info on how to apply read more.
About Kenya Revenue Authority Recruitment
KRA has built a strong professional team of over 6,000 employees deployed across the country. We have created a favorable work environment with able mentors who ensure talent is developed. We have also been ranked among the top five (5) employer of choice in the country.
Kenya Revenue Authority Recruitment Portal
Kenya Revenue Authority Recruitment Portal is a page on the official websites of the firm where all registration process is carried out. You are to filled up your form and get your credentials/Document uploaded. To be selected, you must adhere strictly to instructions.
Kenya Revenue Authority Recruitment Requirements
- Advanced competency in written and oral English with the ability to communicate clearly and confidently in a professional work environment.
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or NIN number
- A minimum of five (5) credits including English and Mathematics in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE) or O/L.
- Interested candidates should be minimum of 18 years at the time of application.
- Possession of appropriate academic qualification in relation to the applied position from a recognized institution.
- Professional qualifications and/or certifications proffer will be an added advantage.
- Must be adaptable and demonstrate the ability to traverse different assignments and work locations.
How to Apply For Kenya Revenue Authority Recruitment
The application process is simple. To apply, follow the procedures below.
- You are to locate the vacancies that match you.
- Sign up with your email address and follow the instructions
- Provides required information
- Click on the Submit button
- Success confirmation is flag up.
- You are to Visit the official Portal via https://www.kra.go.ke/careers or click APPLY HERE to start the process
Latest on Kenya Revenue Authority Recruitment
You are advised to keep checking this Portal regularly for latest development; we publish the latest news regarding the Kenya Revenue Authority Recruitment, Keep visiting the site and stay informed.
Do bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
Please do not offer bribe, gratification in the guise to be offered employment as offer is strictly on merit beware of SCAM.
Jan 12, 2023
Thank you for the time you spent to digest this article on Kenya Revenue Authority Recruitment, i hope you find this information useful, please share it in social media platform for friends and family.
- 30 Cheapest Colleges around you in Texas with Good Acceptance Rate.
- 7 Great U.S Colleges and Universities that offer Full Time
- Military Schools for kids, Check out USA Application
- Interior Design Colleges in the United States
- Cost of Study in US for Undergraduate and Masters Program
- Best Ranked University in Computer Science in the World