Table of Contents
John Arthur Freeman Masters Scholarship – Applications for the John Arthur Freeman Masters Scholarship are now being accepted from eligible applicants. It is a fully paid scholarship available to all University of Sydney sponsored students.
About the Scholarship
The University of Sydney, also known as Sydney University, or informally Sydney Uni, is a public research university located in Sydney, Australia.
Founded in 1850, it is the oldest university in Australia and is one of the country’s six sandstone universities.
This Scholarship has been established to provide financial assistance to an outstanding Masters by Research or PhD scholar to conduct research into the causes, early diagnosis and treatment of tumors of the brain within the Faculty of Medicine and Health, University of Sydney.
- John Arthur Freeman PhD Scholarship
- APF Masters Queen-Nellie Evans Scholarship
- APF PhD Queen-Nellie Evans Scholarship
- Maynooth University GAA Sport Scholarships
- Luiss University Undergraduate Scholarships
Benefits of John Arthur Freeman Masters Scholarship
A full-time Scholarship recipient will be provided with a stipend allowance equivalent to the University of Sydney Research Training Program (RTP) stipend rate as per the below duration and subject to funding availability:
1. Up to 2 years for a successful Masters by Research recipient who commenced their candidature prior to the 1 January 2019
2. Up to 1.75 years for a successful Masters by Research recipient who commenced their candidature on or after the 1 January 2019
3. A part-time Scholarship recipient will be provided with a stipend allowance equivalent to 50% of the full-time rate for up to the equivalent full-time duration outlined.
4. Academic course fees and the Student Services Amenities fee are not provided for a successful recipient.
Requirements for John Arthur Freeman Masters Scholarship
1. Have an unconditional offer of admission or being currently enrolled in a Masters at the Sydney Medical School.
2. Apply for a Research Training Program (RTP) stipend scholarship.
3. Conduct research into the causes, early diagnosis and treatment of tumors of the brain.
4. Also hold an honours degree (first class or second class upper) or a master’s degree in a related field with a substantial research component, or equivalent.
How to Apply
- 30 Cheapest Colleges around you in Texas with Good Acceptance Rate.
- 7 Great U.S Colleges and Universities that offer Full Time
- Military Schools for kids 2022, Check out USA Application
- Interior Design Colleges in the United States 2022/2023
- Cost of Study in US for Undergraduate and Masters Program
- Best Ranked University in Computer Science in the World 2022
Thank you for the time you spent to digest this article on John Arthur Freeman Masters Scholarship, i hope you find this information useful, please share it in social media platform for friends and family.