Table of Contents
Islamic Relief Recruitment–Islamic Relief Africa Recruitment is now open, application are invited from suitable and qualified applicants who are keen to join the services of Islamic Relief. For additional info on how to apply read more.
About Islamic Relief Recruitment
Application for Islamic Relief Recruitment is now open so interested applicant who are keen to be part are advised to apply.
Islamic Relief is an international aid agency that has served humanity for over 30 years by striving to make the world a better, fairer place. We remain guided by the timeless values and teachings of the Qur’an and prophetic example. As such, you don’t need to be a Muslim to work for us, but you will need to show a commitment to our faith-inspired values – sincerity, excellence, compassion, social justice and custodianship.
Founded in the United Kingdom in 1984, Islamic Relief has international headquarters in Birmingham and a network of national offices, affiliated partners, registered branches and country offices spread over more than 40 countries.
The charity typically assists more than 10 million people each year through emergency response, and development programmes in areas including education, health and livelihood support. It also advocates on behalf of those in need, focusing particularly in its campaigns on climate change, the rights of women and girls, and supporting refugees and displaced people.
Islamic Relief Recruitment Portal
Islamic Relief Recruitment Portal is a page on the official websites of the firm where all registration process is carried out. You are to filled up your form and get your credentials/Document uploaded. To be selected, you must adhere strictly to instructions.
Islamic Relief Recruitment Requirement
- Advanced competency in written and oral English with the ability to communicate clearly and confidently in a professional work environment.
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or NIN number
- A minimum of five (5) credits including English and Mathematics in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE) or O/L.
- Interested candidates should be minimum of 18 years at the time of application.
- Possession of appropriate academic qualification in relation to the applied position from a recognized institution.
- Professional qualifications and/or certifications proffer will be an added advantage.
- Must be adaptable and demonstrate the ability to traverse different assignments and work locations.
How to Apply For Islamic Relief Recruitment
The application process is simple. To apply, follow the procedures below.
- You are to locate and match the vacancies by scrolling the page, then filter.
- Sign up with your email address and follow the instructions
- Provides required information
- Click on the Submit button
- Success confirmation is flag up.
- You are to Visit the official Portal via https://islamic-relief.current-vacancies.com or APPLY HERE to start the process
Latest on Islamic Relief Recruitment
You are advised to keep checking this Portal regularly for latest development; we publish the latest news regarding the Islamic Relief, Keep visiting the site and stay informed.
Do bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
Please do not offer bribe, gratification in the guise to be offered employment as offer is strictly on merit beware of SCAM.
Thank you for the time you spent to digest this article, i hope you find this information useful on Islamic Relief Recruitment, please share it in social media platform for friends and family.