Table of Contents
Internship Program at Baker Hughes – Application is open for Undergraduate in Engineering & Tech field to undergo an internship, keen qualified applicant are advised to apply, for more details read further.
About Internship Program at Baker Hughes
The first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services, and digital solutions in the world is Baker Hughes, a GE corporation (NYSE:BHGE). In order to increase efficiency throughout the oil and gas value chain, BHGE leverages the enthusiasm and experience of its workforce, drawing on a long history of invention.
JobTitle: Undergraduate Internship Program
Job Location: Onne, Rivers
Job Summary for Internship Program at Baker Hughes
Would you be interested in working for a multinational energy company? Do you relish taking on difficult projects?Participate in our cutting-edge internship program.
The Baker Hughes Internship was created to give graduates seeking an OND, Bachelor’s, or Master’s Degree the opportunity to build their professional careers on real-world work experience.
Our internships will provide you with first-hand knowledge of the procedures, guidelines, and procedures that are in place to guarantee that client needs are satisfied through perfect execution and the use of cutting-edge technology.
Partner with the Best for Internship Program at Baker Hughes
Our internship will provide you the chance to learn more about health, safety, and the environment (HS&E). You’ll take part in technical training, be assigned to a team, attend team meetings, work on projects, and deliver your findings.
Your manager and a buddy will accompany you throughout your internship to make sure you have a worthwhile learning experience.
As an Intern, you are expected to:
Getting coaching and mentorship to help you finish tasks and projects that will advance your knowledge and abilities.
Finishing internal initiatives to generate results for customers and find company improvements.
Working with interns and cross-functional teams to connect and network with influential business people throughout the world.
Using Health, Safety, and Environmental (HS&E) standards and procedures in every circumstance to guarantee compliance is upheld.
Assign a technical team and collaborate with them to promote exposure to subsea technology and goods.
If necessary, you might be sent to an offshore location to gain more subsea production experience.
Acquiring knowledge of internal software to help with projects and tasks
· Exposure to diverse business units (financial, commercial, project management,
Drive Your Passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be enrolled in an Engineering OND, Bachelors or Masters level degree program
- Be on target to achieve a 1st Class or 2nd Class Upper grade or the equivalent
- Have the legal right to work without restrictions or have company sponsorship in the country you have applied.
- Be fluent in oral and written English
Work in a Way that Works For You
- We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone.
- In this role, we can confidently offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Talk to us about your desired working options when you apply
Working with us:
- Working at Baker Hughes means being at the forefront of the energy transition. Our people are diverse, ambitious and collaborative. Were on a mission to redefine the energy sector by unlocking the power of engineering, data and science.
Benefits for Internship Program at Baker Hughes
The Good Stuff:
- Our inventions have revolutionised energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today.
- We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input.
How to Apply for Internship Program at Baker Hughes
Thank you for the time you spent to digest this article on Internship Program at Baker Hughes, i hope you find this information useful, please share it in social media platform for friends and family.